PDA

View Full Version : When do we get the results?

nate895
02-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Will they be posted as they come, or when they're all done?

subdefective
02-01-2008, 06:47 PM
There will be unofficial results posted probably Saturday night or Sunday. These results are the outcome of the presidential survey which are NOT what the actual results of the caucus will be. The delegates we elect will be the ones to chose who is awarded the votes, but I am not sure when that happens.

Rangeley
02-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Freeport reported results immediately after the caucus concluded, and currently out of 3500+ total delegates, it stands at Paul 7 (4 elected during caucus, 3 likely appointed to fill empty spots), Romney 5, McCain 1. As to when other towns report, I dont think anyone really knows, there have been two held in the past few days which we dont know the results for at all. So it could go either way, hopefully at least some of the towns tonight also report results immediately so that we can get a better view of how things are going.

freedom-maniac
02-02-2008, 07:48 AM
, it stands at Paul 7 (4 elected during caucus, 3 likely appointed to fill empty spots), Romney 5, McCain 1.

Sehr Gut!

When I first heard Paul 4 and Romney 5 I was a little disheartened, but than I forgot that we're oh-so clever. I guess now the other guys know what it feels like to have a victory stolen from them.

Badger Paul
02-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Make sure we both counts, the straw poll and the delegate count.

ItsTime
02-02-2008, 08:48 AM
do you have a source?

Freeport reported results immediately after the caucus concluded, and currently out of 3500+ total delegates, it stands at Paul 7 (4 elected during caucus, 3 likely appointed to fill empty spots), Romney 5, McCain 1. As to when other towns report, I dont think anyone really knows, there have been two held in the past few days which we dont know the results for at all. So it could go either way, hopefully at least some of the towns tonight also report results immediately so that we can get a better view of how things are going.

Rangeley
02-02-2008, 08:55 AM
For the delegate count? That was the caucus I went to, and we know he has at least the 4 delegates he received from those who attended the Caucus. There were 3 RP supporters who did not show up to the event, but someone (CGMike) is in contact with them and they were going to try and fill 3 of the 5 empty spots. I dont have an online source for this, the caucus total is first hand knowledge and the 3 additional are first hand to CGMike.

ItsTime
02-02-2008, 08:55 AM
MSNBC says Maine will announce tonight

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/02/01/631514.aspx

ItsTime
02-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Thank you thank you thank you. Why did 3 Ron Paul delegates not show up?

For the delegate count? That was the caucus I went to, and we know he has at least the 4 delegates he received from those who attended the Caucus. There were 3 RP supporters who did not show up to the event, but someone (CGMike) is in contact with them and they were going to try and fill 3 of the 5 empty spots. I dont have an online source for this, the caucus total is first hand knowledge and the 3 additional are first hand to CGMike.

Rangeley
02-02-2008, 08:58 AM
I dont know, beyond them being apperantly unable to attend. But if they get in there as delegates to fill the empty spots, its really no loss.

ItsTime
02-02-2008, 09:02 AM
very true. Thank you for all your hard work in Maine

I dont know, beyond them being apperantly unable to attend. But if they get in there as delegates to fill the empty spots, its really no loss.