PDA

View Full Version : Tshirt idea

The One
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Forgive me if somebody's already done this, but I was thinking of tshirts that say "I am Ron Paul"......like the old "I am Tiger Woods" commercials. Imagine a butt-load of RP supporters running around all over America with "I am Ron Paul" tshirts. What do ya'll think....good idea or lame???

beachmaster
02-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Forgive me if somebody's already done this, but I was thinking of tshirts that say "I am Ron Paul"......like the old "I am Tiger Woods" commercials. Imagine a butt-load of RP supporters running around all over America with "I am Ron Paul" tshirts. What do ya'll think....good idea or lame???

I've actually had people ask me if I was Ron Paul when they see me wearing a standard Ron Paul shirt! I doubt I'll be wanting to wear the shirt you propose! lol

The One
02-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I've actually had people ask me if I was Ron Paul when they see me wearing a standard Ron Paul shirt! I doubt I'll be wanting to wear the shirt you propose! lol

There's that strong a resemblance??

skeryl
02-01-2008, 06:30 PM
how about.. I am a Ron Paul Republican.. ?

The One
02-03-2008, 08:31 AM

Self-bump.

robert4rp08
02-03-2008, 08:50 AM
"Ron Paul is Right"