PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann scolds Dems and Republicans alike over war funding (Great for Ron Paul)

CasualApathy
05-23-2007, 07:56 PM
I just saw this video on CrooksAndLiars.com:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/23/special-comment-the-only-things-truly-compromised-are-the-trust-of-the-votersfriends-and-family-in-iraq/

This is great publicity for Ron Paul, though not mentioned, Kieth exposes with all the clarity you could wish for, that the democrats are not serious about ending the war.
This should make some democrats think twice when looking at "their" candidates, while Ron Paul has had a consistant Anti-war message for his entire political career, and thus, is the most credible candidate when it comes to ending the CATASTROF@#K that is the Iraq war.

cujothekitten
05-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Here's the youtube version if anyone wants to leave some comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sePswUO4e0

DavyDuke17
05-23-2007, 09:34 PM
For all the democrats that were unsure about whether to register Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries, here is proof that the democrats are really no different than the neocons that got us in this war. We truly need Ron Paul now.

DrKevorkian
05-23-2007, 09:56 PM
I've seen several of Olbermann's war rants and i always felt he'd completely agree with RP. He should have him on his show.

winston84
05-23-2007, 10:10 PM
His speech is surprisingly blunt for targeting the Democrats, thats great! Although Olbermann is just another left gatekeeper, he is clearly aware of RP and his stance but deliberately ignores him.

enan
05-23-2007, 10:14 PM
Great idea. He might be more receptive to a right winger, winston, after this blunder.

Olbermann's e-mail: countdown@msnbc.com

By the by, that is an absolutely harrowing speech. I thought the democrats were supposed to be wolves, given their exile as the minority.

CasualApathy
05-24-2007, 12:23 AM
It seems to me that the left vs. right illusion is crumbling at an ever increasig rate. I didn't think i would ever hear a rant like this from Olbermann directed against the democratic party. Even a couple of weeks ago, after the first debate, he seemed more concerned with attacking republicans (including Ron Paul) while still supporting the democrats.

I guess he just finally had enough. I have seen many of his special comments, and i dont think i have ever felt his anger as strongly as in this clip, not even when taking on his nemesis O'reilly.

These are interesting times.

ronpaulitician
05-24-2007, 09:34 AM
The way I see it, Democrats exchanged the lives of our soldiers in Iraq for a minimum wage increase.