PDA

View Full Version : Last Trumpet Newsletter (Feb. 08)

sedele
02-01-2008, 04:30 PM
http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/2008/February2008.html

This is a monthly newsletter that I've been reading for a few years now. The author is an ex-occultist/witch turned christian who has been delivered for about 28 years. Needless to say he has a very unique perspective conserning our contemporary world.

Hope you enjoy it. :)

Small Excerpt:

The beginning of the New Year has also brought forth increased activity in the Presidential campaigns and primary elections. I must point out that very strange spiritual forces are at work in these campaigns. In the Iowa Caucus, Hillary Clinton was a big loser. After finishing in third place, every analyst and expert without exception declared that she was finished. The news media ran with this story, and no one thought she could revive and move forward. Hillary’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, was so enraged that Barack Obama won the Iowa Caucus that he keyed Obama’s car. Shocked reporters watched as Bill Clinton took a key and put a long, deep scratch in Barack Obama’s car. (11) Witnesses said that Bill Clinton was wild-eyed as he twirled his keys and said, “You ain’t seen nothing yet.” (12) This is outright vandalism, and perhaps he is feeling the same spirit of destruction that he and Hillary felt during their rabble-rousing hippie days of the 1960’s revolution.

According to certain high-level witch covens in California, Hillary Clinton is a fourth-level witch. I do not doubt it because she has all the characteristics of that rank. After her huge loss in Iowa, something tragic happened in Sioux City, Iowa, on the night before the New Hampshire primary. On January 8th, 2008, the Sioux City Journal newspaper and the Associated Press reported that a male witch was caught after killing two young girls in a ritual that turned out to be human sacrifice. Kendra Suing, 10, and Alysha Suing, 8, were dead; and Lawrence Douglas Harris Sr. was arrested for the witchcraft slaying. He admitted to doing this while casting spells. (13) Suddenly, everything turned around for Hillary Clinton. Hillary was a big winner in New Hampshire, and it was reported that women voters gave her a victory margin of thirteen percent! The Washington Post featured a short but profound headline for the Hillary Clinton victory story. That two-word headline was “She Lives!” (14)

On the 11th day of January, 2008, Reuters News Service reported that Mexico’s Grand Warlock predicted that Hillary Clinton would be the next President of the United States. (15) Occult forces are at work, and only Almighty God can stop them. Another occult sign regarding Hillary Clinton is that it has been thirteen years since she made her flashy debut regarding a national health plan. She now has a health plan which would require every American to have health insurance in the same way that they must have car insurance. Tax credits would be given to people to offset the cost. (16)

One more thing must be noted about the occult-powered victory of Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. We know that the American flag consists of thirteen alternating red and white stripes, a blue field in the upper left corner, and fifty white five-pointed stars with one point up and two points down. Hillary celebrated her success in New Hampshire by suspending a giant American flag on the wall of her campaign headquarters. This flag had all fifty of its white stars, or pentacles, two points up and one point down. (17) I have never seen such a flag before. As a former occultist, I immediately recognized that this pentacle with two points up is the symbol of the Goat of Mendes or Baphomet, the Horned Hunter of the Night. This symbol is also used in Freemasonry – the Blue Lodge and the Eastern Star. It is one of the most powerful symbols in both witchcraft and Satanism!

Redcard
02-01-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL

As a pagan, that's a load of horseshit right there.

How much is she charging a year for that fiction?

Redcard
02-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Ahh. Donations. The path of the humble.

I really oughta get into this Newsletter business.

sedele
02-01-2008, 05:24 PM
LOL

As a pagan, that's a load of horseshit right there.

How much is she charging a year for that fiction?

1. By pagan, do you mean you worship the creation rather than the Creator?

2. What is it about the newletter that makes it"horseshit"?

3. The newsletter is free to all. Never had to sign up or pay a dime.

Redcard
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
1. By pagan, do you mean you worship the creation rather than the Creator?

2. What is it about the newletter that makes it"horseshit"?

3. The newsletter is free to all. Never had to sign up or pay a dime.

1. By Pagan, I mean that I worship Gods and Goddesses outside of Christianity.

2. It's all just.. she's .. this is going to sound really odd, but, most Witches (btw, Warlock is NOT a Male Witch.. a Male Witch is.. a Male Witch. Warlock means a poisoner or a cast down magic user.) are pretty mundane people. They don't believe in Satan because Satan's a Christian Myth.

It's also not nearly as organized as she makes it out to be. Covens are very locale specific because they are a rejection of religion. You'll be very hard pressed to find an "International Association of Pagan Churches" out there, and even if you do, it's more or less a clearing house of information with no real control.

Her terms are all.. wrong.. for people involved with the craft. She uses Hollywood terms :) Stuff that sells to Horror fans, but in reality, it's not like that.

I'll find some examples.

There's no such thing as a Fourth level witch. Witches have three degrees at best. Levels are things in DND games ;)

Mexico doesn't have a "Grand Warlock" and if they did, he'd not call himself that. It'd be like David Duke calling himself the "High Honkey"

Hillary's "Healthcare Plan" isn't thirteen years old.. it dates back to when Clinton (Bill) was govenor of Arkansas and she was pushing it then.

The Pentacle is not JUST an upside down star. There MUST be a circle around it connecting the points. MUST. It must be drawn and visible. The circle is a container for the Magic.

As for Baphomet, Baphomet was made up in the trial of a Knight's Templar during the inquisition. He was used to persecute the Knight's Templar. No Pagan/Witch worth their salt would consider a fake Christian image to be anything to do with the Craft.

Much less a "Most Powerful Image."

I could read more of her stuff, this is just out of the paragraph you gave.. but I imagine it'd be more of the same. She's a fake.

3. Yes, you get it for free. But many people pay , too.

sedele
02-01-2008, 06:56 PM
1. By Pagan, I mean that I worship Gods and Goddesses outside of Christianity.

Ohhh... I see. I wanna talk about this a little bit more in another post. But for now I want to answer some of other issues you have with what was written by David J. Meyer. Yup, a him, not her.

Now I'm not an expert in the occult or witchcraft of that matter, but I do know enough to get me by. So please bear with me.

2. It's all just.. she's .. this is going to sound really odd, but, most Witches (btw, Warlock is NOT a Male Witch.. a Male Witch is.. a Male Witch. Warlock means a poisoner or a cast down magic user.) are pretty mundane people. They don't believe in Satan because Satan's a Christian Myth.

They are pretty mundane. The author of this article was a practicing witch for many years before being saved by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Of course since the he has found that there is a very fine line between Satanism and Witchcraft. This particlar man no longer believes that "Satan is just a Christian Myth".

It's also not nearly as organized as she makes it out to be. Covens are very locale specific because they are a rejection of religion. You'll be very hard pressed to find an "International Association of Pagan Churches" out there, and even if you do, it's more or less a clearing house of information with no real control.

He never made it out to sound like all covens are controlled by a central headquarters, an Occultic Vatican if you will, or a uniformed dogma for that matter. What he said was, "According to certain high-level witch covens in California..." implying only that there are some covens that exercise more power or have more influential members than others.

There's no such thing as a Fourth level witch. Witches have three degrees at best. Levels are things in DND games.

I'll take your word for that one.:)

Mexico doesn't have a "Grand Warlock" and if they did, he'd not call himself that. It'd be like David Duke calling himself the "High Honkey"

I think he was just simply using the termanology of the article.

Professor Antoni Vazquez Alba Predicts the Future

Atlanta,GA 1/04/2008 02:34 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Professor Antoni Vazquez Alba, AKA Mexico’s Grand Warlock, is known for prophesizing the events of the New Year. Alba and his trusty deck of tarot cards have been predicting the future for Mexico City since 1980. His most recent reading was held on Thursday.

According to the cards and Alba’s clairvoyant observations, Hillary Clinton will win the US presidential election and pop star Britney Spears will commit suicide. That would be the second time a public figure has mentioned a Britney Spears suicide, the first being Tyra Banks who made a statement that Spears should “kill herself.” That’s got to hurt Britney.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=32211&cat=2

Boss is letting us close early, so I'll take your word for the rest as you are clearly more versed in these matters than me.