PDA

View Full Version : New Message from Carol Paul

qwerty
02-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Message from Carol (2/1/08)

Dear Friends,

Ron and I are so honored that you all are contributing to the campaign in honor of our 51st wedding anniversary. That is very special.

We are celebrating our special day as we travel from the California debate to Seattle, Washington and Denver, Colorado for the cause of liberty. We are not giving up our day but sharing it with the voters as you are sharing the fruits of your labor for freedom. Ron says "Freedom works!!" and I believe it does.

Thanks again for your support in prayers, letters and donations. Here are two letters I've received so far that really touched the hearts of me and Ron:

Shellie Singleton from Hampstead, NC says:

"We love you, we treasure you, and we revere you. For the first time ever, my family has finally realized that we are not alone in our desire for the government of the founders. Thank you for bringing so many believers in liberty and freedom together. What an amazing feeling it is to belong to a true revolution, what an awesome responsibility! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

Colin Mahon from North Ridgeville, OH writes:

"The two of you may never fully understand how many lives you have touched and changed. I now have great hope for my daughter as I now feel I am making a difference in her world. I went from a disenfranchised, non-voting, angry American citizen that had lost all hope for our country to a political activist in the last 6 months. Thank you for your honesty, integrity and patriotism. You did more than cure my apathy, the two of you saved my life."

We wish we could thank each one of you individually but maybe one day our paths will cross and we will do just that. Ron is so sorry that he could not make it to every event that you have worked hard and planned for. I wish for a few more hours in the day, but since that is not an option we make do with what we are given.

With love to all our wonderful supporters,

Carol Paul

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/RonPa...e-from-ca.html

:)

qwerty
02-01-2008, 03:43 PM
I Love this one!!!!!!

:)

Molly1
02-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Beautiful!!

qwerty
02-02-2008, 02:55 AM
Bump!

qwerty
02-02-2008, 05:45 AM
Beautiful!!

+1

:D

InLoveWithRon
02-02-2008, 05:47 AM
Ron and Carol are so much more honest, real, and genuine compared to the other buffoon candidates.. It's not even funny anymore.