PDA

View Full Version : What would a debate between Dr. Paul and either Obama/Clinton be like?

a_moran3
02-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Well this is my first post on this site. I've been a supporter of Dr. Paul since last May. Unfortunately I'm in Canada but I think the U.S. is the greatest country in the world and it will be that way again with Rep. Ron Paul as president!!! I can't donate any money but I write constant articles of him on a website I work for, I tell everyone about him and I bought some shirts from a website.

So my question is: What would a debate between Ron Paul and Clinton or Obama be like?

Moderator: What's your best way to get out of this recession? Sen. Obama?
Obama: Change.
Moderator: Could you ellaborate on that a bit more?
Obama: Well, change is all we need. Change is what this country needs and change is what's going to happen.
Moderator: Okay...Congressman Paul?
Paul: Well, we have to look at our monetary policy and foreign policy. I mean we're spending a trillion dollars overseas a year. You know how much money we could save if we ended our imperialistic ambitions? This nation-building? Plus ending our federal reserve. They destroy our currency. They devalue the dollar. They print money out of thin-air---
Obama: That's not the kind of change I'm talking about.
Paul: Okay. But the point is though that we have to go back to the gold standard. When the federal reserve was created in 1913, the inflation of our dollar has been astronomical. We can't depend on our fiat system. Because every currency backed by nothing has always been destroyed.
(Applause, tears and hooting!)
Moderator: Obama?
Obama: I give up! You win!