PDA

View Full Version : I Look and I look and I stil can't find anything

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Is anyone going stir crazy today?:(:eek:

I KNOW something is up - but I can't put my finger on it... WTHell is going on!!!

CAN SOMEONE JUST SPIT IT OUT!!!! WHAT"S GOING TO HAPPEN ALL READY!!!

I"M SICK OF WAITING!!!:mad:

robmpreston
02-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Well, since it's you posting I'm going to guess nothing is gonna happen.

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Well, since it's you posting I'm going to guess nothing is gonna happen.

Yeah I feel something in my bones - Do you know what is happening???

JoshLowry
02-01-2008, 02:23 PM

Speculation?

Lord Xar
02-01-2008, 02:23 PM
what are you referring to?

General world events? RP news?

what?

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Speculation?

Yeah I can feel the winds turning - CAN U FEEL ANYTHING???

It's like ghosts of the past or something really, really strange......:confused:

robmpreston
02-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Have you seen a psychiatrist yet? You need them meds bro.

Enzo

arthritis?

constituent

I KNOW something is up - but I can't put my finger on it... WTHell is going on!!!

you talking about iran flooding the world markets w/ cheap oil?

ghemminger
what are you referring to?

General world events? RP news?

what?

I'm not sure yet - just getting that wierd feeling again this morning......

kickzman
Ron Paul is gonna win Maine thats what ur feeling.

Dark_Horse_Rider
02-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Spirits participate in all affairs

hillertexas
02-01-2008, 02:27 PM
I guess the question is.....do you feel good or bad?
I feel good.

hueylong
02-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Get back on your meds, please.

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Ron Paul is gonna win Maine thats what ur feeling.

Whoa something is definately in the wind - this is seriously spooky - so many things are comming together right now - like some type of wierd convergence.....:cool:

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:28 PM
I guess the question is.....do you feel good or bad?
I feel good.

I feel NERVOUS!!! VERY VERY NERVOUS!!

Young_Apprentice
02-01-2008, 02:29 PM

What's going to happen?

This thread will be put into Hot Topics within an hour.

kill the banks
02-01-2008, 02:29 PM
[edit/forum guidelines]

kill the banks

Ex Post Facto
02-01-2008, 02:30 PM
There are a lot of events globally. Together they make up a terrible picture. There is a period of awakening, and a period of silence. Like the calms of a tornado before it touches down.

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
i'm going to cut the power lines at fox & federal reserve ...maybe you're tuned in ... lol

kill the banks

Wahts GOING to happen at FOX?!! Tell us NOW!!:mad:

Mr. White
02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
As usual I'd like to thank you for not making us look like we're all FUCKING INSANE.

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:33 PM
There are a lot of events globally. Together they make up a terrible picture. There is a period of awakening, and a period of silence. Like the calms of a tornado before it touches down.

YEah it's like the MATRIX or something like time is screeching to a halt and we are in the center of it all - I'm in AWE:eek: of all of you guys!!!:cool:

constituent
supposedly RP is going to be in victoria tomorrow, that's pretty cool.

wish i could find confirmation of it though before i spend 2 1/2 hrs. in the car w/ a
crying baby on my day off....

ghemminger
As usual I'd like to thank you for not making us look like we're all FUCKING INSANE.

THe CURRENT SYSTEM is INSANE - we are the only thing rational right now!!!!

Coola
02-01-2008, 02:34 PM
*sigh* i know, I have hemmroids too

constituent
02-01-2008, 02:34 PM
we are the only thing rational right now!!!!

hey hey hey, speak for yourself. i make no claims regarding my rationality or lack thereof. ;):D

Carole
02-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Uh, at the risk of sounding like an idiot (no offense) I am feeling something strange in the air, yes. Have no clue what it is except Paul has been on tv a little more.

Is it possible that McCain will be the next to be attacked?

In the meantime, we are falling far short of our needed $5 million dollars today. All thos $51 pledges are not adding up either. We need more donors now. :)

MilitaryDave
There is a lot of positive local media on Ron Paul around the country. There is A LOT of displeasure among the big talkies about the Republican front runners. Some conservative mags and pundits are eschewing their allegances to the Bush dynasty and big government Republicans.

Ron Paul 2008 has spent A LOT of money all around the country building an infrastructure ... for example they are opening new campaign offices every week. Ron Paul is still hiring campaign staff (more like a presidential cabinet). Precinct Leaders are not just the present force, but the base for the future of the revolution.

After Super Tuesday, Ron Paul may begin to eat up states and definitely delegates. We'll raise hell at the convention, then possibly McCain will win the nomination. McCain would be a "weak" nominee.

Ron Paul could then graciously bow to supporters and announce and Independent bid, touting his infrastructure and campaign coffers. He will be the bright light drawing thousands of informed voters, conservative voters, anti-war voters, Independent voters, Libertarian voters, Consititutionalist voters, unaffiliated former non-voters and protest voters.

Will he win? We'll see!

ghemminger
hey hey hey, speak for yourself. i make no claims regarding my rationality or lack thereof. ;):D

HEY CON!

What is the perfect concoction of meds and alchohol to keep us in a perpetual state of disillusionmnet? thanks - I'm thinking high class RUM like the Pirates

JoshLowry
02-01-2008, 02:37 PM
You're all crazy I tell ya!

Carole
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Actually what I am feeling is an abscessed tooth and the codeine I had to take last night made me OD in the middle of the night. So probably that is what I am feeling today.

Please do not codeine me bro. :(

Carole
02-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Any day now... :eek:

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Actually what I am feeling is an abscessed tooth and the codeine I had to take last night made me OD in the middle of the night. So probably that is what I am feeling today.

Please do not codeine me bro. :(

That crap gives me headaches and dry mouth after a while - valium seems to last a long time but man are you knocked out for a long time:)

jdmetz
02-01-2008, 02:41 PM
YEah it's like the MATRIX or something like time is screeching to a halt and we are in the center of it all - I'm in AWE:eek: of all of you guys!!!:cool:

Here - watch this video of time stopping. http://current.com/items/88830919_time_stops_at_grand_central

constituent
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
HEY CON!

What is the perfect concoction of meds and alchohol to keep us in a perpetual state of disillusionmnet? thanks - I'm thinking high class RUM like the Pirates

Weeeeell, w/ the right meds you won't even notice or need the alcohol...

but shhhhhhh.... that's neither here nor there.

besides, i'm already in a perpetual state of disillusionment. Maybe it's time to switch.

Carole
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Please do not say that. I just know the neocons will think of yet another way to sabotage him.

constituent
02-01-2008, 02:44 PM
valium seems to last a long time but man are you knocked out for a long time:)

comin' off causes seizures ... daz bad stuff amigo.

FreeTraveler
02-01-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure yet - just getting that wierd feeling again this morning......
I've been tellin' you for a while, George... step away from the meds!

ghemminger
02-01-2008, 02:46 PM
I've been tellin' you for a while, George... step away from the meds!

What are some good ones to take??:)

Lou337
02-01-2008, 02:54 PM

Funniest thing I've heard all day. +1 :D

Mark
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM
BTW - There is an unusual alignment of planets going on now.

Mark
02-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Actually, it seems that this morning was the closest alignment of all the days.

Spectacular Sky Show: Venus, Jupiter and the Moon

http://real-us.news.yahoo.com/s/space/20080125/sc_space/spectacularskyshowvenusjupiterandthemoon

They will appear closest together in the dawn sky of Friday, Feb. 1 (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/spectacularskyshowvenusjupiterandthemoon/26060170/SIG=17fq1njfk/*http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=080125-ns-moon-planets-02.jpg&cap=Before+sunrise+on+February+1%2C+Venus+and+Jupi ter+will+appear+low+in+the+southeastern+sky%2C+as+ seen+from+midnorthern+latitudes.%0D%0A), and a few mornings later,
the waning crescent moon will later drop by to join them.

Black Magic Witches and the like tend to give great ceremonial significance to these type of events.

Maybe George is just tuned into the spiritual side of things and can feel something to do with Magic Rituals.

PatriotG
02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Actually, it seems that this morning was the closest alignment of all the days.

Spectacular Sky Show: Venus, Jupiter and the Moon

http://real-us.news.yahoo.com/s/space/20080125/sc_space/spectacularskyshowvenusjupiterandthemoon

They will appear closest together in the dawn sky of Friday, Feb. 1 (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/spectacularskyshowvenusjupiterandthemoon/26060170/SIG=17fq1njfk/*http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=080125-ns-moon-planets-02.jpg&cap=Before+sunrise+on+February+1%2C+Venus+and+Jupi ter+will+appear+low+in+the+southeastern+sky%2C+as+ seen+from+midnorthern+latitudes.%0D%0A), and a few mornings later,
the waning crescent moon will later drop by to join them.

Black Magic Witches and the like tend to give great ceremonial significance to these type of events.

Maybe George is just tuned into the spiritual side of things and can feel something to do with Magic Rituals.

You should read "Solomons Power Brokers" The Secrets Of Freemasonry, The church, and the Illuminati." It mentions planetary alignments a few times.
Most Notably when the temple of Solomon was completed.

constituent
02-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Ecclesiastes FTW!!!!!!

merrimac
02-01-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the purpose of this topic is.