PDA

View Full Version : Canvasing Idea....need suggestions

andrewk78
02-01-2008, 02:06 PM
I was thinking that in a neighborhood I am going to do a lit drop wait two days and then go back to that neighborhood with clipboard and printed forms and "poll" the people.
The "poll" would ask questions like.....

Regarding John McCain's statement that the United States will be In Iraq for the next 100 years do you agree, disagree, or no opion?
Regarding Mike Huckabee's Idea of aboloshing the IRS and adding a 30% sales tax instead do you agree, disagree, or no opinion?

If you guys think this would be a good Idea give me some more quesitons to ask people and give me some that will make Dr. Paul look good without making it to obvious that I am supporting him.

andrewk78
02-01-2008, 02:20 PM
bump to get replies

thomaseusin
02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Do you agree with Ron Paul that we should be spending our money protecting our country here instead of overseas?

Do you agree with Mitt Romney that we should not elect Muslims to the US Cabinet?

Do you agree with John McCain that American presence in the Middle East does not produce American casualties?

Do you agree with Ron Paul that our economy is weak and we cannot afford wars overseas?