PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Politics; Not Enough Other: Embarrasing thigs you do when alone

chinaCat
02-01-2008, 02:05 PM
if you don't want to read, the title asks the question, below is an explanation of why I'm asking.
---

This forum is full of politics, every section, even the off topic section so lets get some off topic going here, because too much of anything has to burn people out.

It doesn't have to be embarrassing, frankly I'm compiling a list for a project and just using everyone for feedback, but I thought this could make an interesting little general discussion topic.

I suppose the most embarrassing thing would be singing and dancing. But most often in the summer I like being out doors, and exercising is a favorite of mine. winter time I seem to spend a lot of time doing various internet activities. Here is the list I have, do you do any of these, is there something you think I'm missing. Preferably just come out and embarrass yourself.

Read
TV
Movies
video game (console)
Computer/internet -- instant messaging/networking (e.q. facebook)
Computer/Internet -- gaming
Computer/Internet -- media (youtube, etc)
Computer/internet -- other (can we break internet down more?)
Listen to music
played and instrument
exercised (alone)
yoga/meditation/pray/philosophize
dance
sing
other, explain

---
as far as the project goes I'm debating putting on masturbation, I really could care less, but I know someone is going to put that in other.

WilliamC
02-01-2008, 02:06 PM
mathematics

sedele
02-01-2008, 02:13 PM
I used to hate most 80's pop music. Now I actually like a bit of it.

polexi
02-01-2008, 02:45 PM
TV
Movies
Computer/internet -- instant messaging/networking
Computer/Internet -- gaming
Computer/Internet -- media
Computer/internet -- Webdesign/Development
Listening to music
Guitar

I would say reading books, but they're all related to politics or some kind of government affair.

chinaCat
02-02-2008, 01:59 PM
alright, mathematics takes it.