PDA

View Full Version : BCRO Presidential Forum and Straw Poll, Murray Sabrin speaking on half of Ron Paul

JDouglasFisher
02-01-2008, 01:33 PM
For those who are not on the meetups and who might be interested...

When
Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 8:00 AM 20080202T130000Z
Where
Bergen County Republican Organization
339 Main Street, Hackensack NJ
Hackensack , NJ 07601
201-880-1646

* Info/Map

Who should come
ANY NEW JERSEY REPUBLICAN
Why
Bergen County is very heavily Republican. Just like we did with the CWA Straw poll, we can once again do the same in Bergen County, but expect there to be a higher turnout from other camps.
How to find the organizer(s)
"hhhmmm, good question.... I'm easy enough to find."
--J Douglas Fisher (Passaic County Organizer)
Event fee

USD10.00 per person

Details

Bergen County Republican Organization

Invites all registered Republicans to a Special 2008 Presidential Forum and Straw Poll.

Saturday, February 2nd, 2008 at the Bergen County Republican Organization Head-Quarters

339 Main Street, Hackensack, New Jersey, 07601

We are now down to only 5 candidates left in the Republican Primary race.

Murray Sabrin will be surrogate speaking on the behalf of Ron Paul, and there will be surrogates speaking for Romney, Mccain, Huckabee, and Giuliani.

We had an excellent time down at the CWA-NJ Straw Poll in Woodbridge, but this one will be better because its cheap: only $10.00 per person.

Check-Ins begin at 8am

Presentations begin at 10am

Voting will be from 11am-12 Noon

REGISTRATION FEES:

$5.00 for BCRO County Committee Members
$10.00 for ANY OTHER NEW JERSEY REPUBLICAN
Registration IS REQUIRED in order to vote

To Pre Register, Contact:
Matt Mowers
201-880-1646
matt.mowers(AT)bergengop.org

This is important for a couple reasons:

1.) The results should be released to the Bergen Record, big time newspaper for the area.

2.) Candidate for the U.S. Senate, Murray Sabrin will be there. Part of politicking is having a good showing. We need a super-large turnout for this event to back Murray up. Truth is, many republicans like Murray, and they are excited to see the sudden large groundswell of Republicans into the party. Ron Paul and Murray Sabrin are the ones who are bringing the next generation of Republicans to the party, and its our chance to once again show that we aren't a bunch of kooks hanging from highway overpasses with banners tucked under our arms.

And at 10 bucks, its CHEAP!!!!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL OTHER MEETUPS STATE-WIDE, THANK YOU...

JDouglasFisher
02-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Folks,

Good News, and even Better News...

1.) NO PREREGISTERING REQUIRED... You pay 10.00 bucks at the door, your golden, you vote.

2.) There will be ALOT of Ron Paul materials there tomorrow.. Stuff came up from South Jersey Tonight, and should be there, something like 3500 slimjims, loads of door hangers, and 50 signs, 35 of which are 2x4 foot coraplast...

3.) Senator John Warner of West Virginia will be stumping for John McCain. They are desperate and are bringing out the heavy artillery now.. WE NEED TO BE ON BEST BEHAVIOR for both Ron Paul and Murray Sabrin. I.E. No Booing.. I know its not what people want to hear, but tomorrow is the day we make national attention, PLEASE, for our cause, BEST BEHAVIOR.. Its ok to Chant RON PAUL, RON PAUL or MURRAY, MURRAY. but no Boo-ing..

4.) And the reason why we make national attention: I have it on very good authority that because of the nature of the event, not to mention the high profile of the surrogate for McCain (he is a 5 time sitting senator from West Virginia) there will be HEAVY MEDIA COVERAGE... TV, RADIO, PAPERS, etc...

Here's our big chance to really push the RON PAUL REVOLUTION over the edge in New Jersey and the tristate area. It is VERY ENCOURAGED, BRING SIGNS, USE SIGNS THAT ARE HANDED OUT THERE, we want to plaster the place with literature.

When I tell you that this is the opportunity of a lifetime, I am not kidding. This is the ALL CALL FOR EVERY RON PAUL PERSON to be at the BCRO Straw Poll tomorrow. If you weren't sure about going, You really need to go now definitely. If we pack this place with 500 people, we make a bigger statement than any other meetup in the northeast, it means New Jersey OWNS the movement, and we become, by default, the leaders of the movement on the east coast.

Its simple, bad behavior or low turnout, and we look like child's play.

HIGH TURNOUT and EXCELLENT BEHAVIOR, and we are the leaders of the revolution, like we were the first time around.

Choice is yours, Forward this email 100 times over to EVERYONE YOU KNOW... Now is the time to shine...

I'm so excited, I cannot sleep, this is great....

J. Douglas Fisher,