PDA

View Full Version : A Concern

allyinoh
08-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Last night I was listening to Matt Drudge. He stated that he was getting threats from some Ron Paul supporters. I am getting sick of this and this is getting ridiculous.

Some may disagree, but I think this kind of activity is not helping our cause it is hurting it.

I think if you are mad about something, you should write an email or make a phone call, but making threats, sending multiple emails and flooding offices is ridiculous.

Would Ron Paul want us to act like that? Would he want us to do that in his name? I don't think so.

I think we all should calm down and think before we do things.

I am not accusing anyone of doing this, so please don't interpret it that way, but I just don't want anyone especially us supporters, ruining our chances.

Matt Drudge likes Ron Paul and will cover him.

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Good point. Like it or not, our actions reflect on Dr. Paul.

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 11:30 AM
I aggree...and have never made threats..but I can see from where this might be comming.....injustice....no other campaign supporters have to experience it

hence...emotion run high:)

Spirit of '76
08-06-2007, 11:41 AM
I'd venture to say that Drudge is full of it.

This is the same crap that Ed Failor was feeding us. They're just trying to turn people off.

constituent
08-06-2007, 11:48 AM
yea.. ask for the proof.

and how do you know it's not mitt-wits or koshos?

disinter
08-06-2007, 12:00 PM
I'd venture to say that Drudge is full of it.

This is the same crap that Ed Failor was feeding us. They're just trying to turn people off.

I agree.