PDA

View Full Version : Newsflash: McCain Won't Go Bankrupt

spacehabitats
02-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry to rain on anyone's parade, but don't count on money sinking McCain's campaign. He has:

1) Millions of dollars worth of free publicity which he receives from the MSM on a daily basis.
2) "Momentum" which has been amplified and touted by the MSM, which has always resulted in increased fund-raising success.
3) And if all else fails, the backing of multi-billionaire international bankers who WILL NOT let him run out of money, even if they have to parachute bails of unmarked twenty dollar bills into his backyard. (You didn't forget about THEM did you?)

I'm not bringing this up to discourage anyone. On the contrary, I think we'll all be happier if we do not delude ourselves about what we are up against. We need to recognize that we are in this fight for the long hall. Our enemy is relentless and we need to be also.

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Bump, so some people will actually READ it.

A. Havnes
02-01-2008, 12:27 PM
I don't really expect him to run out of money. Huckabee on the other hand...

familydog
02-01-2008, 12:30 PM
You're right. He won't run out of money. It's silly and dangerous to think otherwise.

Malakai0
02-01-2008, 12:46 PM
It's already been on the news that with all the GOP endorsements McCain now has the highest powered lobbyists raising money for his campaign.

GOP and Media pick candidate, despite every gague of popularity (cept the polls hmm) showing RP as far more popular with americans than mccain. Lobbyists and corporate/defense interests raise them money. Then they snuff out the competition.

Welcome to Amerika.

Theocrat
02-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Sorry to rain on anyone's parade, but don't count on money sinking McCain's campaign. He has:

1) Millions of dollars worth of free publicity which he receives from the MSM on a daily basis.
2) "Momentum" which has been amplified and touted by the MSM, which has always resulted in increased fund-raising success.
3) And if all else fails, the backing of multi-billionaire international bankers who WILL NOT let him run out of money, even if they have to parachute bails of unmarked twenty dollar bills into his backyard. (You didn't forget about THEM did you?)

I'm not bringing this up to discourage anyone. On the contrary, I think we'll all be happier if we do not delude ourselves about what we are up against. We need to recognize that we are in this fight for the long hall. Our enemy is relentless and we need to be also.

You're right, spacehabitats, but that doesn't make him impervious to bullets... ;)

IcyPeaceMaker
02-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Ann Coulter would vote for Hillary before McCain
February 1st, 2008 by Matt Hawes
In a move that illustrates the discontent of conservatives over the progress of John McCain so far this primary season, Ann Coulter announced last night on “Hannity and Colmes” that she would vote for Hillary before she would vote for McCain. I don’t think I have to go into detail about how big of an admission this is.

Our job is to remind Ms. Coulter and others that it is still not too late to stop Senator McCain’s rise - by voting for Ron Paul, the consistent limited-government conservative.

Don’t worry, Ann. You don’t have to vote for Hillary - just throw your support behind Dr. Paul and let’s take back the Republican Party!

asgardshill
02-01-2008, 01:06 PM
That's OK - Ron Paul still has his billionaire.

(Right?)

HOLLYWOOD
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM
McCain has the NEW YORK Financial umbilical cord of CA$H...

McCain
McLieberman
McFienGold
McAIPAC,
McKainSTreet
McLobbyist

so wealth and institutions are holding the strings of HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON and JOHN FLAKE McCAIN

Behind closed doors... Both support MIDDLE FUNDING FOREVER

seapilot
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM
This will hurt Romney as how much longer is he going to sink his own millions into a losing investment? A such great business man as him should know what his return on investment is going to be. Thats probably why he was crying in Florida, it got him nothing. Not even a silver medal worth the value in silver. By the way one of his sons is campaigning for him in Alaska.(no worries, there are some mormons here but not anything like Nevada.) McCain will likely come in last here.

HOLLYWOOD
02-01-2008, 01:21 PM
well, I'm sure he's spending time on how to right it all off...

He's betting that the stimulus package passes soon, so he can right off profits in back taxes... giving him millions in free cash infusion.

Love the way these "FINANCIAL AID PACKAGES" help the needy and struggle people.

117+ Million get $96 BILLION / 304+ MILLION population

31 Million businesses get $50 BILLION

Active Businesses % Rev. 2007 2007
Sole Proprietorships 5% 22,207,442 21,772,002
Corporations 84% 6,002,932 5,809,782
S-Corps 4,089,900 3,870,702
Partnerships 5% 1,238,723 1,251,236
LLCs 6% 1,812,277 1,636,764
Total Entities 31,261,374 30,469,784

qh4dotcom
02-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Even if he doesn't go bankrupt McCain cannot possibly beat Hillary who lis likely to become the Democratic nominee...here's why

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=108892

I don't think he can possibly beat Obama either...especially if Hillary is VP