PDA

View Full Version : TN-DOT called RP Supporters This Week

Matt Collins
02-01-2008, 12:09 PM
The TN DOT called some Ron Paul supporters here this week after they spent the weekend posting DOZENS of very large RP signs around town and on the Interstate.

Apparently the DOT had removed most or all of them and called to tell us that they were holding the signs and that we were free to come pick them back up. LOL :rolleyes:

How nice of them :p

ConstitutionGal
02-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Wilson county is pretty nice about this, too. If they snarf your signs, you can run by city hall or the county road commission and pick them up.

I'm gonna miss the really BIG signs at the Interstate junctions!! We need to suggest to you-know-you to put them back up Monday night ;-)

pepperpete1
02-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Here is the rules in case you need to refer to them.

http://www.tdot.state.tn.us/environment/beautification/pdf/1680-02-03.pdf

jmdrake
02-01-2008, 12:57 PM
I don't get it. During the mayoral race there were Clement, Dean and Gentry signs all over the place. Why don't they just wait a few days before taking everything up? :(

WilliamC
02-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Bumper stickers on guard rails stay up for years.

Put them on every guard rail for miles and miles and they get noticed, and seen.

Matt Collins
02-01-2008, 02:17 PM
We need to suggest to you-know-you to put them back up Monday night ;-)No, I don't know "who" :rolleyes: I have NO IDEA who would put these signs up. It must be some guys who are not apart of the campaign because I definitely don't know who it is. :p

Matt Collins
02-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Here is the rules in case you need to refer to them.

HA HA HA! That's funny...

Oh wait.. you were serious? Let me laugh even harder

HA HA HA HA!

:D