PDA

View Full Version : $5Million Dollar boost Widget is misleading

virginiakid
02-01-2008, 12:03 PM
The reason I say that is because people see $5million, then they look at where we are at $4.5 million and they think that we are just about there. When in reality we want to be at $8.4 Million. Most people are going to think that RP has or will achieve his financial goals for his Feb. 5 push. Just a thought.

123tim
02-01-2008, 12:08 PM
The reason I say that is because people see $5million, then they look at where we are at $4.5 million and they think that we are just about there. When in reality we want to be at $8.4 Million. Most people are going to think that RP has or will achieve his financial goals for his Feb. 5 push. Just a thought.

I guess that it is misleading...I thought that.

SVS2K
02-01-2008, 01:08 PM
So maybe.... those that don't know where it started might think "ok no need to donate now since he's gotten the 5 mil he asked for?"

Good point!

NerveShocker
02-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Lol.. Guys theres a bar graphs right in the middle of the page. It's not hard to tell its only half full. I see what your saying but seriously its not a big deal. The bar graph makes things clear plus every Ron Paul supporter knows they need money and could care less if we've met the goal or not. Honestly that might encourage more to donate if they thought we were past the goal. Anyways.. this is not something you should be worrying about ;)

mtj89
02-01-2008, 09:16 PM
yeah i originally thought that :p

They'll probbaly change it anyway after today