PDA

View Full Version : Huge News Opportunity: Grafiti Clean-up

warcton
02-01-2008, 10:50 AM
I live in Tulsa, OK. Some people have spray painted Ron Paul on many public and even private pieces of property such as bridges and utility boxes.

I am not saying that it was done by Paul supporters, most of us know that grafiti is against our view of property rights even if it is public property.

Has anyone seen Ron Paul grafiti like this in other parts of the country?

It has really turned off ALOT of people in Tulsa to Ron Paul's message. Some of my friends were really upset by it and would not even listen to a word I said about Ron Paul.

The news opportunity is: publicly cleaning the grafiti to show that Ron Paul supporters really do care about this country and the rights of everybody.

Let the local news know about it.

That would send a huge message wth only a few days left until the 5th.

If this is only a local thing, hopefully someone from the Tulsa meetup group will see this and try to take action.

Ethek
02-01-2008, 10:52 AM
little sensationalist on the title. I agree. That should be sponsored by the meet-up with an invite of a local reporter.

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 10:52 AM
I live next to a railroad tracks, and everytime I see a train pass by I watch the cars for graffiti. So far only gang signs and some creative artwork. No RP stuff.

familydog
02-01-2008, 10:54 AM
No REAL Ron Paul supporter would EVEr do that!~~~!`12
Just had to get that out there before somebody else posted it.

Seriously though....Ron Paul supporters strike again.

OKRonPaul
02-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Someone tagged a retaining wall along 81st near ORU, but it's been 95% cleaned. I always wonder if a true RP supporter REALLY thought that was a good idea or if someone else did it.

Paulitical Correctness
02-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Your friends refusing to listen to you about Ron Paul because of the grafitti angers me more than the grafitti itself

Rob
02-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Someone tagged a retaining wall along 81st near ORU, but it's been 95% cleaned. I always wonder if a true RP supporter REALLY thought that was a good idea or if someone else did it.

If you just called it "tagging" you just inadvertently showed your hand that you know quite a bit more about this than most do...though I'm sure you'd never do it. I'm just making a point that many Ron Paul supporters unfortunately have probably done this in the past (in fact I know someone who used to run a store that sold high-quality graffiti grade spray paint or whatever they call it who is now a Ron Paul supporter.)

We can't assume this isn't us, it NEEDS to be addressed immediately

jondisx
02-01-2008, 11:04 AM
i assume its the enemy

Paulitical Correctness
02-01-2008, 11:06 AM
i assume its the enemy

I assume it's some teenie whose testicles just dropped and he's discovering The Misfits, The Ramones, and anarchy. Ron Paul is so anarchist, d00d.

Caravello
02-01-2008, 11:06 AM