PDA

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo Iowa Letters Are Working

Dustancostine
08-06-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm so excited this morning. In my letters that I was writing to the Iowans, I put a p.s. with my email address and phone number letting them know that if they wanted bumper stickers to call or email me. I sent out about two hundred letters last week. I got my first email this morning from an Iowan requesting bumper stickers. Whoo Hoo. Keep writing Keep calling. We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dustan

EvoPro
08-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Awesome! I gave them my email address too, hopefully I get some emails this week. Everyone needs to hammer on the phones as much as possible this week!

MozoVote
08-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Ha ha - I reluctant to put my e-mail for fear it would get added to SPAM lists. Maybe I should have created a GMAIL account just for letter replies. :)

I did tell them they could write me back, though.

mport1
08-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Sent out 110 with my email on it but no emails so far :( Hopefully its just because they can't break away from reading and watching everything they can about Paul.

sickmint79
08-06-2007, 11:51 AM
i sent something out like 225 letters, with my e-mail address. the majority were only put in the mail friday night as i recall. nothing in my inbox yet. hopefully that changes soon !