PDA

View Full Version : I DONATED... my first ever

For Paul In Arkansas
02-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Just donated my $51.00

Congrats Ron and Carol!

First time I have ever donated to any campaign in my life.

I am sure this is true of others.

This is what is so exciting about this campaign. It is not about big money... it is by the people, for the people. I am proof.

Anyone else here a first time donor?

Royksopp
02-01-2008, 09:36 AM
great stuff!

thehittgirl
02-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Just donated my $51.00

Congrats Ron and Carol!

First time I have ever donated to any campaign in my life.

I am sure this is true of others.

This is what is so exciting about this campaign. It is not about big money... it is by the people, for the people. I am proof.

Welcome to the Revolution. We've never donated to a campaign before this one, ever. Hubby's been into politics for a long time and converted me back when I saw that Bush was a liar. But no one ever came close to Ron Paul.

123tim
02-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Welcome to the Revolution. We've never donated to a campaign before this one, ever. Hubby's been into politics for a long time and converted me back when I saw that Bush was a liar. But no one ever came close to Ron Paul.

"But no one ever came close to Ron Paul."

This is very true. But do you know that it might not be true at the same time? I watched a video somewhere (lost it now) which had a lot of clips taken from satellite feeds. There was a candidate from the eighties which suffered from the same MSM blackout that Ron Paul is now experiencing. He was omitted from a debate and was actually protesting in the background. The moderator said something to the effect of "We'll have to wait while a protester is removed from the audience"
All of the other candidates just stood and watched while he was removed. Anyone watching on TV wouldn't have had a clue to what was actually going on.

I have no idea what his platform was. Makes me wonder just how many people like Ron Paul have been shunned into oblivion in the past.

scar
02-01-2008, 09:49 AM
MLK was my first time, welcome to the next level!

jumpyg1258
02-01-2008, 09:56 AM

The Ron Paul PCC is the first campaign I have ever donated to, though I started doing that back in Q2 2007. Im up to about $850 now.

kaleidoscope eyes
02-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Welcome on board always glad to have new people!

Jae0
02-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the help and welcome to the board!

Thumper
02-01-2008, 11:34 AM
The Ron Paul Campaign is also the ONLY campaign I have EVER donated to.

Today will be my fourth donation, and the third donation in the last seven days.

dbhohio47
02-01-2008, 11:43 AM
123tim:

The candidate in the video you were referring to was Ralph Nader of the Green Party. RP's "shunning" is not a new phenomenon.... it has been going on for ages. The sad part is, despite all the different venues for receiving news, this still occurs.

CAT5 Cane
02-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Congratulations! Welcome to Ron Paul's Army.

- CAT5 Cane

DealzOnWheelz
02-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah Third Parties have been shunned for a long time but I don't know if there has been any republican running that has been completely shunned like ROn Paul has

whutaboutbob
02-01-2008, 12:13 PM
The Ron Paul Campaign is also the ONLY campaign I have EVER donated to.

Today will be my fourth donation, and the third donation in the last seven days.

Same here, I plan to have my wife donate the $51.00 tonight. That will be her first time!!

:cool:

Thumper
02-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Same here, I plan to have my wife donate the $51.00 tonight. That will be her first time!!

:cool:

Sweet!!! I am going to donate another $100.00 tonight. I wish I could afford to max out.

macdee
02-01-2008, 12:33 PM
I wish I could be part of this money bomb!

I was there on The 5th of November and The Tea Party with 2,300 dollars, maxed to the legal limit! Then dropped 2,500 dollars when the Ron Paul Blimp project needed it the most. That was a great project!

I'll be donating to new grassroots projects, like getting rid of all this voter fraud for one! I know Dr. Paul did a lot better in New Hampshire then what the Republican Party said. We need hand counted ballots since the electronic voting machines are hacked and can't be trusted. Just watch the videos on YouTube to see what I mean. YouTube Search: New Hampshire Primary - Sham Chain of Custody

I'm really excited to see the donations coming in today! For someone like myself all maxed out, it's keeps my spirits up and donating to other grassroots efforts!

Thanks again for everyone making donations today! Every single one COUNTS!

Regards,

MacDee

http://www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com/images/blimplogo2.png

MrAustin
02-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I was in your spot in early October. My wife and I have never donated to a political campaign before either - and I have never voted before! Now I'm even considering a future in politics! (Locally at the very least.)

Freedom is popular!:D

Nic4Truth
02-01-2008, 01:07 PM
This is my 3rd or 4th RP donation, but i have NEVER donated to any other campaign before. It feels so good to donate to a good cause :)

whutaboutbob
02-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Sweet!!! I am going to donate another $100.00 tonight. I wish I could afford to max out.

So do I, but I know that every little bit helps, and it's just all we can really do right now.

orolonn
02-01-2008, 01:46 PM
I've donated twice to this campaign. My first also.

DEforRP
02-01-2008, 02:15 PM
I’ve never donated to a campaign before in my life and today was my 6th contribution to Ron Paul 2008, plus I also donated 2 times to the blimp. It’s getting expensive but I figure if Ron doesn’t win our money won’t be worth that much anyway.