PDA

View Full Version : KY Congressional Disctricts and Counties

Dunciad
02-01-2008, 09:21 AM
1st Congressional District

Adair, Allen, Ballard, Butler, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Casey, Christian, Clinton, Crittenden, Cumberland, Fulton, Graves, Henderson, Hickman, Hopkins, Livingston, Logan, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, McLean, Metcalfe, Monroe, Muhlenberg, Russell, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, Union, Webster

2nd Congressional District

Barren, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Daviess, Edmonson, Grayson, Green, Hancock, Hardin, Hart, Jefferson, Larue, Marion, Hancock, Nelson, part of Ohio, Spenser, Shelby, Taylor, Warren, Washington. A small part of Louisville is included in the district, though most of the city is in KY’s 3rd congressional district.

3rd Congressional District

The 3rd congressional district is basically Louisville. To see a map of what parts of Louisville are included in the 3rd congressional district, visit: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/findyourreps.xpd?state=KY&district=3

4th Congressional District

Lower part of Bath, Boone, Boyd, Bracken , Campbell, Carter, Carroll, Elliot, Fleming, Gallatin, Grant, Greenup, Harrison, Henry, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson, part of Scott, Trimble,

5th Congressional District

Upper part of Bath, Rowan, Menifee, Morgan, Lawrence, Johnson, Martin, Magoffin, Wolfe, Lee, Brethitt, Floyd, Pike, Knott, Perry, Letcher, Owsley, Leslie, Harlan, Bell, Clay, Jackson, Rockcastle, Laurel, Knox, Bell, Whitley, Pulaski, McCreary, Wayne,

6th Congressional District

Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Montgomery, Powel, part of Scott, Woodford

If you feel I have made an error, or you are unsure about where you live in one of the divided counties, please visit http://www.fws.gov/southeast/pubs/maps/ky.pdf , which displays a Jan 07 map of the KY Congressional Districts.

Please post any corrections.

kygater
02-26-2009, 10:18 AM
I hope it's okay that I repost this congressional district breakdown. I credited your forum for the info. I am trying to get people to call their rep's for the Kentucky Sovereignty bill.