PDA

View Full Version : Need more stamps!!! - 1,800 more needed

voytechs
02-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Please support meetup-210 (Syracuse, NY - central NY). We have 1,800 more letters that need stamps.:) I'm leaving shortly to purchase them, but please help us pay for some of it. We did several thousand letters last night alone. We have 40 precinct captains working 24/7 these last few days before the primaries. I had a captain come to my house to pickup supplies at 1am last night. He's doing 3 more precincts today!!!!!

Please chipin!!! Our old chipin ended too early, here is the new one:

http://freedompress.chipin.com/meetup-210-syracuse-ny

This is a heavy republican county. A mind gold. We will win this county. We have sent out about 15,000 letters already (covered around 75% of the 450 precincts.):D So please let us do more, by helping to fund this very important last push. We have 1,800 more letters all done, just waiting for a stamp. Please don't sent actual stamps they won't get here in time. I still haven't received any physical stamps that we're pledged last week.:mad:

phill4paul
02-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Have you checked with local companies that do bulk mailing?
I have found one locally that will mail letter size for .25 cents each with a 200 count minimum order.
This might help stretch your $$$.

voytechs
02-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Have you checked with local companies that do bulk mailing?
I have found one locally that will mail letter size for .25 cents each with a 200 count minimum order.
This might help stretch your $$$.

We checked into those as well, but there just wasn't enough time. Today is the last day to mail anything for people to get before super Tuesday. Its being done no matter what the cost!!

Just dropped off a bunch of supplies at 3 of the captains that needed it. 2 of them are still cranking out the letters, the 3rd is canvasing door to door and setting up a billboard on their gradma's front yard which is in very high traffic area. The funny thing is gradma is a Hillary supporter. I think they told her that RP is her running mate to get permission for the sign :D. This thing is a 10'x5' in size!