PDA

View Full Version : I just got a call from Carol Paul

MrCobaltBlue
02-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Telling me to go Caucus and to donate today.

:)

It was a Carolbot but still, it was neat.

bucfish
02-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Nice

SteveMartin
02-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I just got the same call! It was very well done. Carol is awesome! I'm heading out to Fort Kent in a few minutes. The roads are going to be awful--especially on the return trip--as a snowstorm is coming in. I will be putting up signs and fixing up any that have fallen over from my end of the county (Houlton area) to the north. The caucus is at UMaine-Fort Kent (one of only 3 site for "the County") and then I will be doing Houlton and Presque Isle tomorrow.

Please pray for me to speak well, to be wise to the tricks without being belligerent, and for safety on the roads. THANKS ALL!

subdefective
02-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Me too! Carol sounded very sweet, just as sweet as Ron. Awwww. I also loved her story about her and Ron's life together that was posted on the official website.

Good luck Steve! Drive carefully!

kickzman
02-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Nice! I rejected an Obama staffer saying Obama is plan C. Plan A is Ron, Plan B is not voting :D

MrCobaltBlue
02-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Nice! I rejected an Obama staffer saying Obama is plan C. Plan A is Ron, Plan B is not voting :D

Plan B for me is Write in Dr. Paul's name.

idrake
02-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Plan B for me is Write in Dr. Paul's name.

ditto

m4ff3w
02-01-2008, 11:00 AM
I don't pray, but I wish you the best in both safety and convincing others towards our cause.

RonPaulFTW08
02-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Telling me to go Caucus and to donate today.

:)

It was a Carolbot but still, it was neat.

LOL.. well then get out there and caucus and bring some friends!

bullterrier0
02-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Heh, I got it too!

Hope everyone has a good vehicle to get to the caucus locations tomorrow. Sounds like the roads will be messy.

This bodes well for us... :D

McLovin
02-01-2008, 12:12 PM

AMEN.

Arek
02-01-2008, 12:21 PM
I actually hope we have bad weather like this on the 12th in Maryland which means low turnout, and hopefully all Paul supporters will make the risk to vote for their candidate. Think super Tuesday would favor us if it's bad weather.

Veritas Vos Liberabit
02-01-2008, 12:48 PM
I received a call last night from someone in Iowa reminding me about this weekend, and I received the call from Carol Paul this morning. Sucks that im in Florida (kinda, I would put up with the weather up there to vote for Ron). Thought it was kinda funny that I wrote letters to people in Iowa for the straw poll, and then I get a call from someone in Iowa when its my turn to vote.