PDA

View Full Version : MTV Debate Questions

Paulitical Correctness
02-01-2008, 06:16 AM
Posted in a bulletin by RP08,

On February 2, Ron Paul will appear in the MySpace/MTV Closing Arguments. Also appearing will be Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Mike Huckabee.

Film yourself asking a question you'd like to pose to ALL of the candidates and upload over at myspace.com/election2008.

Soon MySpace and MTV will make all submissions available for viewing for community rating and one of the top-rated questions could be posed to the candidates LIVE on Feb 2. Please keep your videos under 30 seconds long.

Get over to myspace.com/election2008 and check it out and participate.

Best Regards,
Greg Chamberlain
MySpace Moderator for MySpace.Com/RonPaul2008

Anyone submitted anything?

Someone should submit a question regarding HR 1955. Not sure how helpful to the campaign any answers might be, but I've yet to hear anyone weigh in on it.

Royksopp
02-01-2008, 06:16 AM
If its the younger vote we are going after, go for questions on Iraq.

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 06:19 AM
And Dr. Paul needs to also have a feasible plan about global warming. I think this is the only thing that keeps the youth clinging to Obama.

jrich4rpaul
02-01-2008, 06:25 AM
As said by a previous reply, we're going for the younger crowd.

So someone needs to ask about Selective Service.

Selective Service is when 18 year olds MUST sign up for the draft. Don't ask about the draft, because all the candidates will say they won't do it. But only Ron Paul says he doesn't even want people SIGNING UP for a draft, and that the Selective Service is a waste of tax money.

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 06:36 AM
Ooh, the national debt too! Some of us don't want to pay it off the rest of our lives!

ToryNotion
02-01-2008, 07:05 AM
I think the younger and better looking the questioner the better (that eliminates me)
possible question topic
military draft
elimination of tax on tips and taxation in general
war on terror
war on drugs
erosion of civil liberties
reasons to go to war
social security opt out for young people
internet privacy
militarized local policing (deaths due to 'non-lethal' weapons, swat team raids)
balancing liberty and equality
restoring the constitution
making the world safe for democracy and soveriegnty issues

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 07:06 AM
Bump

Paulitical Correctness
02-01-2008, 07:43 AM
I wonder if non-US citizens are allowed to submit questions.

That'd be fantastic of one of you Aussies got on there. :D

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Bump,

why, for the love of God, are we not taking advantage of this?

Paulitical Correctness
02-01-2008, 07:45 AM
One of the things we should be taking advantage of is the fact that "top rated" questions might be asked.

We're best at bumping ratings and whatnot. If one of us submits something, we could easily bump it up to top rated, I think.

Someone with a camera and natural charm / stunning good looks submit a question already!

:)

AlexMerced
02-01-2008, 08:49 AM
I asked a question about the draft

drulay
02-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Someone ask a question -
"With the Q4 Finances released for the campaigns, it is apparent that some candidates manage money well, while some are deeply in debt. Do you feel that your campaign finances is in any way relevant to how you will manage money and approve or disapprove of spending bills? Regardless of your opinion on the comparison - do you feel you've managed your campaign finances wisely?"

Cinderella
02-01-2008, 08:55 AM
SOMEONE SHOULD ASK A QUESTION REGARDING COLLEGE STUDENT LOANS....I KNO HILTLERY HAS A PLAN SAYING THAT IF U GO INTO HUMAN SERVICES U CAN WORK OFF U STUDENT LOANS BUT WHAT ARE OTHER OPTIONS AND HOW WILL OUR NEXT PRESIDENT HELP YOUNG AMERICA GET OUT OF THOSE OUTRAGEOUS COLLEGE DEBTS!!!!!!!!!!!

COLLEGE DEBT WOULD BE A GOOD ONE
SELECTIVE SERVICE FOR IRAQ WILL GO OVER BIG....
QUESTION REGAURDING RESTRICTION OF THE INTERNET....
THE REAL ID AND WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOUNG AMERICA
NORTH AMERICAN UNION

im fairly young and in school....i can relate to these questions

Cinderella
02-01-2008, 08:58 AM
can someone tell me how i could go about uploading a question??
not to toot my own horn but im a good looking young female and i would love to ask something....i posted some questions i would like to ask

IDefendThePlatform
02-01-2008, 09:06 AM
I think a good question would be about lowering taxes and reducing the deficit. Dr. P would nail that one and a lot of young people are both anti-war and for less government spending/taxing.

Cinderella
02-01-2008, 09:06 AM
bump

Cinderella
02-01-2008, 10:31 AM
bump

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Bump

Bergie Bergeron
02-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Copy the questions from politico that weren't asked, if they're still online.

oparea
02-02-2008, 01:36 AM
bump

Click submit video on the left side of the page.

oparea
02-02-2008, 01:45 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27438052

My question