PDA

View Full Version : We have to beat Huckabee. Huckabee is having his money bomb today too.

IAmTheAvatar
02-01-2008, 05:39 AM
Email from their grassroots: (If anyone wants me to remove the email, let me know). We HAVE TO DESTROY HUCKABEE's MONEY BOMB

Thank you for your commitment to MAX OUT FOR MIKE TODAY

The clock started this morning at 12:00am.

Wherever you are, make sure you donate before midnight today - and as soon as you possibly can to help create the necessary momentum: www.MikeHuckabee.com

My wife, Michelle, and I have just now fully maxed out our contributions to Governor Huckabee (each person may donate up to $2,300 in an election cycle). This is truly a sacrificial donation for us (you have no idea!) but we know that standing with Mike Huckabee at this critical point in our country's future is the right thing to do. We may never have this opportunity again!

.................................................. .................................
Please support Hucks Army by using Donor Code 160 when contributing. If you have a Ranger link, you can click on your own link first and then enter Donor Code 160 on the form itself -- this way you can still contribute as a member of Huck's Army as well as get credit on your Ranger account.
.................................................. ................................

Important: As soon as you have contributed please make a point of forwarding this email to your friends and family, adding that you are Maxing Out For Mike - and encouraging them to donate today! And also add a post on MikeHuckabee.com

Thank you for being the somebody.

www.MAXOUTFORMIKE.com

IAmTheAvatar
02-01-2008, 06:27 AM
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=1320

WHY CANT WE GET SOMETHING SIMILAR ON RONPAUL2008.com

ladyliberty
02-01-2008, 07:00 AM
I wonder how their fundraising is going? They are not nearly as transparent with their fundraisers as Ron PAul is! I sorta miss the old graph that had Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee on it together...

evadmurd
02-01-2008, 07:01 AM
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/feb_1_total.png

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-01-2008, 07:08 AM
Well....

Once again it looks like we are dwarfing Huckabee.....

:D

ladyliberty
02-01-2008, 07:09 AM
yep our graph is zooming skyward - but I wonder if we are beating the pants of the MaxoutforMike fundraiser?? They stole our stuff - even our Teaparty video and I want to see them thoroughly trounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might even inspire me to send another Anniversary Card to Carol and Ron! :)

ladyliberty
02-01-2008, 07:10 AM
Well....

Once again it looks like we are dwarfing Huckabee.....

:D

That blue line is NOT Huckabee - it is US on an average day!

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-01-2008, 07:25 AM
That blue line is NOT Huckabee - it is US on an average day!

Oooops! I missed that. Well, when this day is over we probably still will win big time and his line will be flat at the bottom....

:)

acroso
02-01-2008, 07:41 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen! We got Him (the Huck)!

Go Paul!

newmedia4ron
02-01-2008, 07:43 AM
promote

luvthedoc08
02-01-2008, 07:54 AM
lol that e-mail is just so sad to me, maxed out on the fringe cfr candidate. If the Huck people would just wake up to RP and get the god damned FAIR TAX out of their brains they might have something going for them.

LandonCook
02-01-2008, 07:57 AM
I think we will have no problum beating him on this one...

MattV
02-01-2008, 07:58 AM
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html