PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons to donate your first $10, today.

georgyjoon
02-01-2008, 04:27 AM
Because...

1. that $10 today will likely be worth less and buy less tomorrow.

2. it costs about the same as 3 gallons of gas but offers more than quadriple the regular milage.

3. with the Fed rate at 3% and Inflation at 2.2%, you're barely breaking even with interest at the bank. Besides, your real interests lie with Dr. Paul.

4. subconsciously you've received priceless lifetime education on everything from foreign policy to personal character just by hearing Dr. Paul. Let others hear the great message too.

5. our troops have fought for us abroad; this is your opportunity to fight for them at home.

6. as a citizen, you've been handed this once in a life-time chance to help restore American pride, worldwide respect, and peace. Do your share, don't turn it down.

7. you've come to associate yourself with We the People - earn this belonging.

8. it may be one of the most valuable time-capsule gifts you could give your child(ren) without even realizing it.

9. you can bet that if there is one donation that you will remember 30 years from now, this will be it.

10. it's really not a donation. Its an investment: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

Paul Revered
02-01-2008, 04:50 AM
I posted this on MySpace.

PauliticsPolitics
02-01-2008, 05:32 AM
Anyone who's in this forum better have donated more than $10 by now. If not, they really should donate $201 right NOW. Otherwise I will surely drown myself.