PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton Denies That 9-11 Was An Inside Job

Channing
02-01-2008, 03:54 AM
ABC News video of former president Bill Clinton addressing an audience member raising the topic of a new 9/11 investigation, while attending a campaign rally for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4221699&affil=ktnv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC News' Sarah Amos Reports: Former President Bill Clinton took the phrase "on-message" to a new level in Denver yesterday, when hecklers began shouting about how September 11th was a conspiracy theory that needed further investigation.

Clinton had just begun his speech to the crowd, when a man towards the front of the crowd began shouting about re-opening the 9/11 investigation and the war in Iraq.

When the crowd tried to boo the man into silence, Clinton continued: "Let him talk."

The heckler's exact wording wasn't quite audible from the press risers, but the tone was apparent to everyone in the arena, including Clinton.

“Are you one of those it was an inside job guys?" the former president asked. Continuing, "Hillary agrees we should end the war, but we have heard from you now, now you hear from me. I let you be rude and interrupt me screaming at the top of your lungs. Nine-eleven was NOT an inside job, it was an Osama Bin Laden job with 19 people from Saudi Arabia, they murdered 3000 Americans and others foreigners including Muslims and we look like idiots, that the people who murdered our fellow citizens did it, when they are continuing to murder other people around the world. So we heard from you, you go away," Clinton said to the cheering crowd.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/bill-clinton-un.html?cid=99390828#comment-99390828
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Bill Clinton emphatically denying something on TV remind you of some other past denial, which turned out to be true after all?

asgardshill
02-01-2008, 04:45 AM
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Who knew?

charger
02-01-2008, 05:51 AM
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Who knew?

Pull your head out of the sand. Clinton was on message. Nothing more !

Truth Warrior
02-01-2008, 05:55 AM
That's what all of the NWO types say.<IMHO>