PDA

View Full Version : 200 New Donors Today!

libertythor
02-01-2008, 03:22 AM
Imagine if Ron wins Maine today! That could detonate a money NUKE!

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 03:44 AM
The campaign has a strategy we all wish we could understand 100% and odds are so do the other candidates as well.

I think ALL states should get equal time with the candidates as well as the candidates being able to get equal air time in news media as well.

Our whole election process is messed up to begin with and I hope that can get fixed before the next election happens BUT that will all depends on that outcome of all of this.

If ron paul wins maine I will make that a stop on my next vacation because I would LOVE to meet a state with some SMARTS......

qwerty
02-01-2008, 03:45 AM
They are spreading the word in MYSPACE!!!!

:cool:

Paul Revered
02-01-2008, 03:50 AM
I posted this on Myspace.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 03:55 AM
I have a decent friends base as well on myspace (12k give or take) and yes there is an active ron paul following on myspace as well.

Friday is a great day for a money bomb as well just because people are happy to get out of work, go party, go relax OR take some of that extra cash from getting paid and putting it to a good cause like rons 51st with carol.

great stuff

keep getting those myspace comments and bulletins out there.

espot
02-01-2008, 09:29 AM
439 as of 10:30am

jlizgar
02-01-2008, 10:13 AM
I just checked a few minutes ago and its over 500 now! That is excellent news!!!

Liz :)

wfd40
02-01-2008, 10:16 AM
fantastic news!

:)

jlizgar
02-01-2008, 11:00 AM
610 at last check :)
This makes me so happy to know that so many people are donating for the first time today!
I predict (which I dont do often) that we will surpass 800 new donors for today...am I crazy for thinking that??? I dont care, ive been called crazy before, I AM a Ron Paul supporter :)

Liz :)

jlizgar
02-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Maybe im not so crazy after all....now over 700!

Molly1
02-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Maybe im not so crazy after all....now over 700!

LOL any chance you could change the title of this thread?:)

Welcome, New Donors!

jlizgar
02-01-2008, 11:56 AM
yeah, I think the title needs to be changed to pushing 1,000 new donors! Its very possible and we are well on our way! Where is the OP for this thread?????

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 12:12 PM
I'm curious as to the reason these are first time donors. Did you just come on board? Where you previously backing another candidate? If so, who?

NerveShocker
02-01-2008, 01:08 PM
We're getting about 200-250 new donors an hour. Also throughout the day the new donor percentage has been from 30-45%. This is very good news I bet the last debate and clear bias towards Ron Paul woke some folks up. :)

RCRanger03
02-01-2008, 01:15 PM
is maines caucus 3 days long?

RonPaulFTW08
02-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Up to almost 1,000 new donors as of 2:30PM Eastern time.

thegr8drronpaul
02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
My sister (teacher-Austin, TX) and her boyfriend are two of them! Yay!

NerveShocker
02-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Gosh new donors are rocking. The last hour 45% of donations were new donors... this is amazing. Check for yourself at http://paulcash.slact.net/ (Lots of graphs, including new donor graph). 350 new donors per hour right now... :)

orolonn
02-01-2008, 01:53 PM
982 now!

jlizgar
02-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Im not a new donor, ive donated for every money bomb! and no matter the reason, there are almost 1,000 new supporters giving Paul money...that is AWESOME!

Liz

PAforPaul
02-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Over 1000 new donors today

uncle saddam
02-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Amazing. Amazing.

u29236
02-01-2008, 02:09 PM
First time i donated to any campaign and supporting the cause. Just donated today, I was backing Obama, and still am, and thought all the republicans were nuts backing the war until, I watch a republican debate and notice only one person who had the balls enough to stand against Bush and his policies. After that I took the time to research Ron Paul. Its amazing why people dont know about him due to the media block out on him. We need to continue to support the cause even if he doesnt stand a chance, maybe Obama will see why the people are backing Paul even when he has no chance and integrate Ron Paul policies with his own.

JuniorNJ
02-01-2008, 03:06 PM
First time i donated to any campaign and supporting the cause. Just donated today, I was backing Obama, and still am, and thought all the republicans were nuts backing the war until, I watch a republican debate and notice only one person who had the balls enough to stand against Bush and his policies. After that I took the time to research Ron Paul. Its amazing why people dont know about him due to the media block out on him. We need to continue to support the cause even if he doesnt stand a chance, maybe Obama will see why the people are backing Paul even when he has no chance and integrate Ron Paul policies with his own.

Welcome to grassroots!

jlizgar
02-01-2008, 03:21 PM

We welcome your donation and im sure Dr. Paul is VERY grateful....but ya know, Paul has a greater chance of going all the way than you may think, dont count him out just yet!
Thanks again for the support :)

Liz

dw1345
02-01-2008, 03:33 PM

Everyone here really appreciates you taking the time to research Ron Paul and deciding to donate! Welcome to the Revolution. :)

tpreitzel
02-01-2008, 03:46 PM

Wow! Amazing, amazing... :)

NerveShocker
02-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Total donors today: 2841
Total New Donors Today: 1217 (Info from www.RonPaulGraphs.com)

Other advanced charts at http://paulcash.slact.net/

It looks like many people are maxed out and new donors are standing up and taking their place. ;) A little less than half of donors today are new donors.. quite a feat.