PDA

View Full Version : Kick Butt Fund Raising Idea

virginiakid
02-01-2008, 01:39 AM
At all of these Rallies. Every person ought to be given an official campaign donation envelope. At the beginning and end of the rally you inform those who are there to fill out the donation forms, put their money into the envelopes, seal it and drop it off at a certain designated location or mail it in. You can also have certain places where they can make online donations to the campaign, there you go, a money maker for the campaign.

People donate on the whim a lot of times. They donate off of emotion. This would be a big money thing for the campaign.

pacelli
02-01-2008, 01:44 AM
At all of these Rallies. Every person ought to be given an official campaign donation envelope. At the beginning and end of the rally you inform those who are there to fill out the donation forms, put their money into the envelopes, seal it and drop it off at a certain designated location or mail it in. You can also have certain places where they can make online donations to the campaign, there you go, a money maker for the campaign.

People donate on the whim a lot of times. They donate off of emotion. This would be a big money thing for the campaign.

Get that idea to the campaign!!

RonPaulFTW08
02-01-2008, 01:54 AM

Ummm if I was just a stranger I would NOT trust my money to a grassroots person. I would go online and donate.

You can try it but I honestly don't think its a good idea.

virginiakid
02-01-2008, 02:05 AM
You may have a point there. Then what you could do then is just give them the donation envelope and that will be it.