PDA

View Full Version : I'm soo getting fired from my job at the supermarket.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-01-2008, 01:16 AM
As you walk into the hallway of the store, what do you see? Ron Paul!

LandonCook
02-01-2008, 01:16 AM
lol, nice...

Royksopp
02-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Your arrest for the abduction of Ron Paul is probably a more pressing concern.

Bilgefisher
02-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Pictures please. :)

cien750hp

hahahaha :p

Grandson of Liberty

Ha! :D

rp08orbust
YouTube please. (Both the poster and the firing)

Abyss
02-01-2008, 01:21 AM
I work at a supermarket too (called fry's).

I did talk about ron today at work,

This lady came through my line (I am a bagger lol), and she had on a "Bush, 1-20-09, end of an error" shirt on, and the checker said "Nice shirt", and I was like "yeah its a cool shirt", and then I was like "who are you voting for", and she was all like "I have no idea, tough question, who do you think I should vote for?" And then I was like "Ron Paul", and they had no idea who he was and they asked wherehe was from, and I'm like "He's a 10 yr congressman from texas",a nd I was like "hes a republican", and then they started laughing lol... but I was like" he runs on the constitution", then the guy she was with said "thats the reason none of us get paid anything at all", and I was like "I'm gonna vote for someone who runs on what this great country was founded on", and they just ignored me... :( Well no votes there I guess. But its not like they hated me, ont he way out I again said nice shirt.

I really want a RP sticker for my car, and a pin (becaus those are allowed).

phoenixrising
02-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Ha! :D
your signoff is toooo funny!!! :)

Agent CSL
02-01-2008, 01:22 AM
I don't get it? :P Pics please?

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-01-2008, 01:24 AM
I don't get it? :P Pics please?

Last time I brought a camera to work it broke :P

SneakyFrenchSpy
02-01-2008, 01:27 AM
Tell your boss that Ron Paul would 100% support his right to fire you, but you really wish he wouldn't :p

Goldwater Conservative
02-01-2008, 01:37 AM
but I was like" he runs on the constitution", then the guy she was with said "thats the reason none of us get paid anything at all",

:confused: I bet that was your reaction as well.

Anyway, Warrior of Freedom, do whatever you can to give us an idea what you're talking about. Draw a diagram if you have to. :)

romeo2
02-01-2008, 01:41 AM
but I was like" he runs on the constitution", then the guy she was with said "thats the reason none of us get paid anything at all"

should have mentioned that if ron paul wins, he'll abolish the irs and their paychecks would increase a third of what they are now.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-01-2008, 01:41 AM
:confused: I bet that was your reaction as well.

Anyway, Warrior of Freedom, do whatever you can to give us an idea what you're talking about. Draw a diagram if you have to. :)

http://i28.tinypic.com/301giae.pngya i'm a sorry excuse for a graphic designer

Goldwater Conservative
02-01-2008, 01:45 AM

Hey, it gets the message across. :D And I like the little hair you gave that guy. Is that McLame or the Ghoul?

sidster
02-01-2008, 01:46 AM

Project 100 Cars (http://www.project100cars.com/) I got their decal on my car! And I gotta
tell you that this thing gets attention everywhere! Honks
and thumbs up!

leipo
02-01-2008, 01:47 AM

Hahhahah. I love descriptive MS paint pictures.

derdy
02-01-2008, 01:59 AM

This lady came through my line (I am a bagger lol), and she had on a "Bush, 1-20-09, end of an error" shirt on, and the checker said "Nice shirt", and I was like "yeah its a cool shirt", and then I was like "who are you voting for", and she was all like "I have no idea, tough question, who do you think I should vote for?" And then I was like "Ron Paul", and they had no idea who he was and they asked wherehe was from, and I'm like "He's a 10 yr congressman from texas",a nd I was like "hes a republican", and then they started laughing lol... but I was like" he runs on the constitution", then the guy she was with said "thats the reason none of us get paid anything at all", and I was like "I'm gonna vote for someone who runs on what this great country was founded on", and they just ignored me... :( Well no votes there I guess. But its not like they hated me, ont he way out I again said nice shirt.

You still don't have a bumper sticker? I'll mail you one dude

InLoveWithRon
02-01-2008, 02:04 AM

Good job abyss.. I applaud you ;)

nodope0695
02-01-2008, 02:08 AM
Good one.

The Navy base where I work has its own newspaper. They're placed right by the main enterence to the hangar where I work. I took the first 50 off the top of the stack and put a slim jim in every one of them.:D