PDA

View Full Version : The real best chance we have

Flareninja
02-01-2008, 12:41 AM
We all know that Huckabee is going to drop out after Feb 5th, and if McCain continues to slip, he'll be gone soon too. If we can continue to raise support for RP and funds like we've been able to, then they'll all be forced to watch the two of them debate. That will finally give him some air time and some real comparison of ideas. This will make everyone else see him as a viable choice. We just have to perservere and RP cannot drop out

rp08orbust
02-01-2008, 12:44 AM
We all know that Huckabee is going to drop out after Feb 5th, and if McCain continues to slip, he'll be gone soon too.

I don't know either of those things. Sorry, it looks to me like McCain is getting momentum.

cheese
02-01-2008, 12:45 AM
be ready if romsneeze refuses to debate when it's just him and paul

evandi
I didn't know that winning all of the southern states would destroy Huckabee's chances at the nomination.

brandon13830
How is McCain slipping?

DeadtoSin
02-01-2008, 12:46 AM
I feel like Huckabee is the guy to beat still. McCain can't carry most of the southern states...I just can't imagine it.

evandi
02-01-2008, 12:46 AM
You guys really need to think about Romney dropping out sooner then Huckabee, who has a chance at a lot more delegates then Romney does. Sure, McCain might get the most, but I don't think he will get more then 50%, which is what he needs to win.

scandinaviany3
02-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Huckabee is a in a real pickle now.

If he does not attack mccain he could be out...

So is it the presidency or the vp that he wants?

we all know john mccain as a serial liar so will huckabee fight or will he cave?

Eponym_mi
02-01-2008, 12:47 AM
McCain is just having a surge. He'll be attacked like crazy and his numbers will drop. Hell, I'm seeing attack ads against him here and we've already held our primary!

zebov
02-01-2008, 12:58 AM
McCain is just having a surge. He'll be attacked like crazy and his numbers will drop. Hell, I'm seeing attack ads against him here and we've already held our primary!

If those attack ads are coming, they better develop pretty dang quickly. Half of the nomination will be over in 4 days.

dirka
02-01-2008, 01:07 AM
If Huck would drop out and endorse Ron I would have no problem with him being in a VP spot. As long as he doesn't have any policy power, he would be a great addition. And I think that Ron has a larger grassroots.

Huck has no chance to win, and I doubt that McCain or Romney would offer him a deal at VP, considering how much Rudy is chuming up to McCain and Romney hates Huck.

So Mike, are you listening...get out and give us your evangelical vote!

Opulen
02-01-2008, 01:12 AM
We need Mccain and Romney for a while. Well watch as they attack each other ferociously until one of them give up.

Goldwater Conservative
02-01-2008, 01:15 AM
I didn't know that winning all of the southern states would destroy Huckabee's chances at the nomination.

It didn't do much for Al Gore in '88. Huck is a cross between him and Pat Robertson from the same year.

stewie3128
02-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Huckabee's running for VP. He's continually stood by having Stephen Colbert as his running mate. :)

Seriously, though, he's running for VP. He knows that the GOP isn't going to nominate him this time around, not in this climate. It would rip the GOP apart, and he'd lose in a landslide against Democrat X.

He's running as the candidate that McCain or Romney will need in order to turn out the necessary evangelical vote.

romeo2
02-01-2008, 01:22 AM
the sooner any of the 3 opposition drops out, the better. hopefully money is a serious issue for their advertising before tuesday. as for the good doctor, im in socal and havent seen one tv ad yet. plus if either huck, romney, or mccain drops after super tuesday, their delegates are all up for grabs. lets hope there isnt a sweep on the 5th