PDA

View Full Version : ***Spread this Far & Wide: Paul Receives Most Donations in Q4...Only One with NO DEBT

tonyr1988
01-31-2008, 11:34 PM
If I'm using the correct numbers (please tell me immediately if I'm not), check this out:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pn4Jr27-GF4PNWgsU1mDMQg&hl=en

There are three tabs (accessible along the bottom) - one has all the candidates, one has only the 4 left, and the last one has the candidates' debt.

Paul outraised all of them. If you take Rudy out of the picture, he significantly outraised all of them.

Looking at debt (again, if I did it right), Ron Paul is the only candidate that had no debt at the end of last year. Look at Romney's debt!!!! How can you claim to be fiscally conservative if you spend that much money and aren't blowing away the competition? That's wasteful pork, if you ask me. :)

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 11:41 PM
nice. I can't read that either. I hope you are right and thats what it looked like to me.

tonyr1988
01-31-2008, 11:42 PM
It seems like those would be the right things to read from, but it just seems so......amazingly unbelievable that 1) Paul is doing so well, with no debt, and 2) Romney's doing so terribly.

I still say I'm reading it wrong :)