PDA

View Full Version : RP vs Huckabee today.

libertythor
01-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Edit: Mike is doing a moneybomb today as well!

This isn't to bash Huckabee or his supporters. Any Huckabee supporters viewing this thread, this is just friendly competition.

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

TheDHC
01-31-2008, 11:21 PM
well.... this is our fundraising day, so it's not really accurate to compare

libertythor
01-31-2008, 11:22 PM
well.... this is our fundraising day, so it's not really accurate to compare

True! It looks like this is being watched on Hucksarmy because he has started to go up a little bit at this late hour. Besides, we normally match or beat HIS fundraising days when they happen. His moneybombs become our M80s.

miketwalker
01-31-2008, 11:23 PM
Nope, Huckabee is doing one too (they've been promoting it on their main page as well unlike Ron Paul, http://www.maxoutformike.com/)

Maximilian American
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM
Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you; be nice, just celebrate our success, no need to boast about it to our competition.

libertythor
01-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you; be nice, just celebrate our success, no need to boast about it to our competition.

Okay. I will remove the LULZ from the title to keep it as a comparison.

Scribbles
01-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Didn't we nearly match their last major fund raising day, even with a late start?

This is Major Lulz.

libertythor
01-31-2008, 11:29 PM
Didn't we nearly match their last major fund raising day, even with a late start?

This is Major Lulz.

That is interesting.

Maximilian American
01-31-2008, 11:32 PM
http://www.digi-hound.com/wp/img_wp2/fireworks1.jpg

Orgoonian
01-31-2008, 11:35 PM
Perhaps it would be a good idea if we didn't bash on the Hucksters.
For the most part,they seem decent folk,and we now share the same common enemy(MSM).

airtronx
01-31-2008, 11:36 PM
on a positive note... it looks like at least ONE person has maxed out for mike.

libertythor
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
For the most part,they seem decent folk,and we now share the same common enemy(MSM).

I am not bashing. Its just a little friendly competition. Remember that they routinely use the same graph!

Jae0
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM

absolutly. They are a strong group. And if they come to our side they will be a fantastic addition.

Orgoonian
01-31-2008, 11:40 PM
I am not bashing. Its just a little friendly competition. Remember that they routinely use the same graph!

No worries friend,my remark wasn't directed at anyone in particular.
They are a sold core,and we could use the help :D

libertythor
02-01-2008, 12:17 AM
bumpers

empirenine
02-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Huckabee always has crazy spikes in his fundraising. Look at this past days, its a couple times each day.

I won't be be confident that we're winning this friendly contest until this time tomorrow.

libertythor
02-01-2008, 03:35 AM
bump

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 03:41 AM
I think the hucksters fan base is a bit older (biased observation I know) and odds are might not be up at around 2am my time and for those on the east coast STILL up in the 5am area.

I think in about 2 hours though we might see some action happening in the hucksters donations ticker.

Either way though we need to stay on point and focus on RON PAUL

no need to split our focus when we know the man to stand behind is who again?

oh yes, ron paul....

libertythor
02-01-2008, 05:41 AM
bump

acroso
02-01-2008, 05:43 AM
Hucksters must be completely demoralized by the existence of the RP campaign.

The man's a good guy, but he's a fraud in the sense that he has no belief in the constitution or limited government. His record in Arkansas was shameful.

Kingfisher
02-01-2008, 06:15 AM

Absolutely!!..................And when his supporters start realizing R.P. actually beleives what Huck pretends to beleive, we could gain a lot of support from that camp.................. Be nice!

kaleidoscope eyes
02-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Absolutely!!..................And when his supporters start realizing R.P. actually beleives what Huck pretends to beleive, we could gain a lot of support from that camp.................. Be nice!
Halleluia!

steph3n
02-01-2008, 08:21 AM
We should not be degrading or laughing at Huckabee's supporters THEY ARE VOTERS TOO.

However I can laugh at one think Huckabee says all the time about balancing the Arkansas budget, IT WAS REQUIRED! It is not like it is some special task, it is not an option to NOT balance the budget there in Arkansas.

A. Havnes
02-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Don't bash the Huckabee people, but I'd still like to out-pace them today!

freelance
02-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Huckabee always has crazy spikes in his fundraising. Look at this past days, its a couple times each day.

I won't be be confident that we're winning this friendly contest until this time tomorrow.

Yes, several $25,000 spikes per day over the past week.

libertythor
02-01-2008, 04:55 PM
bump

Jim_Karr
02-01-2008, 05:27 PM
We won this hands down. Not as good as I was expecting but still impressive amount of cash for not being from large companies and special interest groups. Individuals gave this money.That in it's own is awsome. Still got 5 1/2 hrs to go also.

Jae0
02-01-2008, 06:42 PM
We won this hands down. Not as good as I was expecting but still impressive amount of cash for not being from large companies and special interest groups. Individuals gave this money.That in it's own is awsome. Still got 5 1/2 hrs to go also.

Huck isnt our main competition right now. Beating him isnt the goal.

Hucksters must be completely demoralized by the existence of the RP campaign.

The man's a good guy, but he's a fraud in the sense that he has no belief in the constitution or limited government. His record in Arkansas was shameful.

Absolutly wrong. The Huck supporters arent like the majority I see here.. They dont whine and cry and stop their feet everytime enough money isnt raised. They just tighten their laces and try harder.

Crickett
02-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Huck is a charlatan, a liar who lied to my face, a criminal (he was convicted 5 times here and indicted 14 times while governor) a vandal and thief (he destroyed state computers when he left) a panderer and not a good Christian at all. Some of his admirers are absolutely RABID as I had one screaming maniacally at me yesterday. I would not personally welcome anyone who supported this horrid he-devil. That does not mean anything to them tho, so what?

Jae0
02-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Crickett, Have YOU never in your life supported someone and then realized you were wrong? You've NEVER made any kind of mistake in your life? The Huck people would be a great addition to our team. They are very hard working.

Edit: Also, there is a large group of people on this board who used to support BUSH.

davidt!
02-01-2008, 10:37 PM
ttt

josh24601
02-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Theocrats for freedom?

davidt!
02-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Woe, our graph just got real funky.

virginiakid
02-02-2008, 01:29 AM
There is something wrong with the graph or something. There is no way that Huckabee is in the negative donations for the day. Even Ron Paul couldn't be at even. Must be having a glitch somewhere.

NerveShocker
02-02-2008, 01:31 AM
I think that means Huckabee's website crashed.. it's done this before.

amonasro
02-02-2008, 02:05 AM

It's because he's upgrading his servers due to the massive influx of new supporters. ;)

Scribbles
02-02-2008, 02:05 AM

I guess his website is a good reflection of his campaign then.

newyearsrevolution08
02-02-2008, 02:28 AM
any website crashes man....

it does happen

sidster
02-02-2008, 02:43 AM
<delete>

hueylong
02-02-2008, 02:43 AM
uh... a new day?

TheTyke
02-02-2008, 03:33 AM
He's spending faster than it comes in? :O

j/k

devil21
02-02-2008, 04:52 AM
It didn't crash. They took down the ticker because RP was killing it and they arent getting anywhere near 10mil by Feb 5.

Crickett
02-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Crickett, Have YOU never in your life supported someone and then realized you were wrong? You've NEVER made any kind of mistake in your life? The Huck people would be a great addition to our team. They are very hard working.

Edit: Also, there is a large group of people on this board who used to support BUSH.

Yes, I have, it is true..but the Huck people never did any research on their candidate and you must not live around a lot of those who support him. Many voted for him for religious reasons and they are fanatics. I kid you not. I would probably not "welcome" any of his supporters until they showed me individually who they are. Otherwise their support would remind me of welcoming a jock strap to support a bridge.

r3volution
02-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Yes, I have, it is true..but the Huck people never did any research on their candidate and you must not live around a lot of those who support him. Many voted for him for religious reasons and they are fanatics. I kid you not. I would probably not "welcome" any of his supporters until they showed me individually who they are. Otherwise their support would remind me of welcoming a jock strap to support a bridge.

who are you , the RP police ? get over yourself .

amonasro
02-02-2008, 02:36 PM
who are you , the RP police ? get over yourself .

I think he needs to be part of the "Huck screening committee" for new members :D

Molly1
02-02-2008, 02:51 PM
When Huck's Christian supporters realize that Ron Paul is the real thing, we will take over the election together. :D

Together we will be a huge group, and unbeatable.

Dequeant
02-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Why keep comparing Ron to Huck?

Comparing yourself to someone you know you will beat is hardly motivation to do better.