PDA

View Full Version : How is Huckabee's money bomb today doing?

RonPaulFanInGA
01-31-2008, 11:16 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

Ex Post Facto
01-31-2008, 11:18 PM
They may be donating with us. No need for competition. Huckabee isn't the establishments pick, which makes him an allie.

NerveShocker
01-31-2008, 11:18 PM
Huckabee's Money Bomb is unstoppable just look at it go. Their plan was for all loyal supporters to max out today. Just as I figured.. that backfired as they have no "loyal" supporters, just people following the crowd. ;)

Airborn
01-31-2008, 11:19 PM
lookin good huck :) I can really see the people max'n out for huck! wowowowa

Jae0
01-31-2008, 11:19 PM
Be nice about the Huck people.

flames2dust77
01-31-2008, 11:23 PM
We do have alot of Huck supporters coming over and even donating to our money bomb today...and I thank them for that:)

RonPaulFanInGA
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM
You're right. I don't believe Huckabee has many loyal supporters, just a bunch of people who jumped on the bandwagon when he won Iowa. Though I do want them to come over to Ron Paul when Huckabee drops out.

ForTheRevolution
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM
i shakin in my seat

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 11:26 PM
I have seen a ton of huck fans coming over and joining so I think that is great that their eyes are opening up personally.

I know it is hard to stop that "Everyone is against" us mentality but we cant do that to supporters who just want a better nation. They are starting to see the bigger picture now and that is a great thing.

Remember I was a mccain guy myself and am now 100% ron paul or no one. All it takes is to realize what is going on around you ONE TIME and then it is impossible to close those eyes again..

They are waking up people and we need their support as well so we can help ron paul with this fight!!!!!!

I say lets give em hell in this fight and by all means all huck fans can find a nice home here.

CzargwaR
01-31-2008, 11:27 PM
Huckabee supporters usually donate during the day too...

jake
01-31-2008, 11:30 PM
Huckabee supporters should be applauded for not letting the MSM choose their candidate, and we can only hope they will come to join the Paul campaign because.. Freedom is Popular! Ron Paul to the Whitehouse!

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 11:30 PM
That is true as well!

Who knows they can end up beating us especially with the big offline donations that go up 20k to 40k a pop.

Either way we are not trying to beat huckabee in raising money today BUT we are trying to raise as much money for Ron Paul today.

The huckster needs to raise as much money as possible to stay in the media I think so they better pull no less then 5 million today in hopes of having ad dollars for super tuesday......

We need to focus on our candidate though because the media tanked the huckster and we need to stay on point.....

Many of the huck fans saw that saw that as well and are joining our fight now so we can take on mittens or mccain.

Huckabee supporters usually donate during the day too...