PDA

View Full Version : MAYBE a post debate interview ???

MsDoodahs
05-15-2007, 07:09 AM
It looks like there MAY be a post debate interview planned, on the "Hannity and Colmes" show on Fox News Channel. :)

If Dr. Paul gets interview time afterwards with one network, do you think that will turn the tide and cause other networks to break their silence as well?

Lesgov
05-15-2007, 07:42 AM
I think a personal interview on National TV would be at least as good as the debate if they will give Ron time to clearly answer questions.

amonasro
05-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Absolutely, I'd love to see this. Hannity and Colmes are a tough bunch... Hannity will knock his anti-war stance but will agree with him on illegal immigration and gov't spending; I have no idea if Colmes will like him but I have a feeling he will. It should be interesting :D If Ron can hold his own there (which I'm sure he can) he will come off as being even more impressive and will win lots of support from conservative viewers.

winston_blade
05-15-2007, 08:45 AM
Ron Paul has been on Colmes' radio show twice since he announced. He is also going to be on Neil Cavuto's show on Fox news @ 4:15. He will have both a pre-debate interview and a post-debate interview!

MsDoodahs
05-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Well, then. I'll be watching Cavuto today for sure!

NMCB3
05-15-2007, 08:54 AM
My guess is that they will give most of the interview to the "top three" but I hope I`m wrong about that. It would be great if they give equal time to everyone.

MsDoodahs
05-15-2007, 09:02 AM
You know, considering the impact Dr. Paul made in less than seven minutes total in the first debate, I don't have a lot of concern about the "equal time" factor right now.

In fact, I look at the big three having more time as more time for them to trip all over themselves, make all kinds of mistakes, and reveal themselves as the already bought and paid for baffoons that they are.

And that in itself causes Dr. Paul's steady, unchanging, principled positions to stand out all the more.

:)

NMCB3
05-15-2007, 09:10 AM
[In fact, I look at the big three having more time as more time for them to trip all over themselves, make all kinds of mistakes, and reveal themselves as the already bought and paid for baffoons that they are. You know I was watching FOX NEWS last night, and creepy Dick Morris was on there shilling for Guilanni as usual. He was whining that Rudi got 40% less time than Romney. I thought the exact thing that you mentioned. Considering Rudi`s lame answers it was a blessing he received less time. Anything more and he would have really stuck his foot in his mouth. This time around I expect many well rehearsed "stock" answers from the "top three" This is where Ron can really set himself apart.

amonasro
05-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Anyone else watching foxnews just now? Bill Sanman (sp?) was talking about the debate and gave Ron a nice plug, about how he's a constitutionalist and wants to end gov't spending and bloated programs. I did a double take when I heard "RON PAUL" from my television :)

MsDoodahs
05-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Yes!!!!

I Saw That!!!