PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Paul, Ron Paul's son, is fantastic!

PRIEST
01-31-2008, 10:40 PM
That's right, Ronnie Paul. Ron Paul's son. Would you have any other expectation of a Son of Paul™?

I'm currently sitting at a coffee house called Ruta Maya in Austin, Texas, at an event called the Austin Liberty Ball (www.austinlibertyball.com).

We've had Jack Blood hosting, Ronnie Paul speaking (who I might add is AWESOME), and various local activists and organizers. Even the RonPaullBillboards.com guy is here! People were pumped about the billboard planned for I-35, so look out for a mini fundraising bomb for that.

Right now, a band is playing, singing about liberty. I am overwhelmed by the amount of freedom loving folks here tonight. Truly encouraging and inspiring. This is the beginning of a movement, no doubt.

I hope someone posts videos and pics after it's through!

PRIEST
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
Blimp! Anyone have pics? :D

Laja
01-31-2008, 11:43 PM
No pics, but I was there, too. It's probably still rockin' on. Wow! So many Ron Paul supporters in one amazing venue. The speeches were short and to the point and truly inspiring. The music was amazing and the people...well, lovers of RP.

haaaylee
01-31-2008, 11:46 PM
i wanted to go to that so much but i wasn't able to! those bands playing are good too.
we need to have another one, i want to see ron's son talk. this should be a monthly thing.

OferNave
01-31-2008, 11:47 PM
I've met Rand Paul, he's cool, too.

Laja
01-31-2008, 11:50 PM
Ronnie said he was the oldest. I was hoping he'd tell some stories about what it was like growing up with Ron Paul as his dad, but there was time constraints and he did tell a story about how his dad was offered track scholarships to college. He'd had some knee surgeries and didn't feel he could live up to the scholarship, so he turned it down. Pretty amazing!

Laja
01-31-2008, 11:59 PM
Oops forgot to say that the reporter from the Free Press was there. They did a fantastic article on Dr. Paul which we can use when canvassing. http://www.americanfreepress.net/

DXDoug
02-01-2008, 12:20 AM
:DAustin Rocks!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Pics...!

Computer
02-01-2008, 12:26 AM
I am extremely serious when I say that several of Ron Paul's sons should run for congress, or something. IF we had 4-5 Pauls in congress, they'd comprise 1 percent of congress! comprise/compose... hmmm

PRIEST
02-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Video of last night would be awesome too!

mello
02-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Is Jack Black a Ron Paul supporter?
Did he publicly endorse yet?