PDA

View Full Version : We gotta get pumped

chuckseabo
01-31-2008, 10:39 PM
I know a lot of people are in financial hardship right now however we got to do all we can to get this man in office. Tomorrow I am donating 201 dollars no questions asked. I know it will be hard to do for some however we need to pull together. I am gonna be taking a hit on a lot of things i wanted to do however I feel ron paul is the most important person that needs as much support as he can get. Im in pennsylvania trying to get this guys message across and it is working the longer he stays in. Most people told me he doesn't have a chance to win due to money or lack of support and everday i show them how much money he is raising and showing them clips of his debate while providing them with information about ron paul. Most are shocked he is still in and are getting on board with him. DON'T LISTEN TO THE MEDIA believe in whats right and RON PAUL is everything that is right. PLEASE DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!! From 1 dollar to 1,000+ every amount goes a long way. DONATE DONATE DONATE!!!

mczerone
01-31-2008, 11:00 PM
I just "listened to the media" to get pumped: Colbert was great tonight, really "Constitutional" and it addressed the "herd".

chuckseabo
01-31-2008, 11:02 PM
man i wish i would have saw that