PDA

View Full Version : Don't you get it yet?

DianaJ
01-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Ron Paul REPRESENTS the message of freedom. He's showing us that we have to stop relying on others to dictate our life and stay activate in order to maintain our freedom.

Why do you think more and more people are waking up to removing television from their lives? It's cause television is an illusion to an actual reality. Did Ron Paul tell us this? No, we saw it for ourselves. We saw that Ron Paul's message of freedom was being blacked out in order to maintain lies.

It's not up to Ron Paul to give you freedom, it's up to you.

It also doesn't hurt to act like Ron too; loving, intellectual, and humble.

kyleAF
01-31-2008, 10:39 PM
I got rid of my TV.

Mainly to stop wasting time with it... but now I have a new reason to stick to that decision.

You're right. Freedom is not the natural condition of humans. It must be consistently and constantly championed. We must be ever vigilant, or leviathan will take over by default.

Revolution9
01-31-2008, 10:48 PM
I got rid of my TV.

Mainly to stop wasting time with it... but now I have a new reason to stick to that decision.

You're right. Freedom is not the natural condition of humans. It must be consistently and constantly championed. We must be ever vigilant, or leviathan will take over by default.

Freedom is the natural condition of all living things when created. With humans we as societies continually get infected by psychopaths who seek power, get it, surround themselves with psychopaths and sycophants and do their damnedest to prevert the tru human spirt of divinely inspired freedom. The study of the cycles of evil and throwing of of its infective shackles is called Ponerology..the science of the study of evil for political purposes. The current regime s a classic case of egophreniacally driven megalomania.

Do not let them let you forget your humanity.

Best Regards
'Randy

airborne373
01-31-2008, 10:52 PM
Interesting post. I quit watching television a few weeks ago. Not sure when exactly as it was not really planned just happened. I was addicted and I mean addicted to cable news, not anymore.

InLoveWithRon
01-31-2008, 10:53 PM
youtube is better than TV

Dave Pedersen
01-31-2008, 10:55 PM
I never watch the news on tv anymore. Only the commercials.

kyleAF
01-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Freedom is the natural condition of all living things when created. With humans we as societies continually get infected by psychopaths who seek power, get it, surround themselves with psychopaths and sycophants and do their damnedest to prevert the tru human spirt of divinely inspired freedom. The study of the cycles of evil and throwing of of its infective shackles is called Ponerology..the science of the study of evil for political purposes. The current regime s a classic case of egophreniacally driven megalomania.

Do not let them let you forget your humanity.

Best Regards
'Randy

Let me fix what I originally said, because that's not what I meant.

I meant freedom isn't the default condition of humanity. We default to tyranny unless we rail against it with vigilance. Just look at history. America was a LONG time in the making philosophically and politically...and now a short time later, it's threatened from within.

I agree with the rest (never heard of ponerology though :confused:)