PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Patriots

JimmyRoberts
01-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Men and Women,

I am normally asleep by now. However, there is something tonight that I have to say.

Like you, I am tired of being over taxed. I am tired of being over regulated. I am tired of our borders remaining unsecured. I am tired of a non interventionist foreign policy.

I've had enough of the federal government running roughshod over my life!

My wife and I have been saving for a while in order to get ourselves out of debt (Ron Paul has me paying more attention to economics). On our next pay check we were going to pay off one our college debts. However, tonight I have decided not to pay off that debt.

Instead, just like the 56 men who pledged their "life, liberty and sacred honor," just like those who endured the winter at Valley Forge, I, too, am going to take a stand to advance the cause of liberty.

Tomorrow I will give my savings to Ron Paul, and I ask you, as your fellow American, to join me and do the same.

We owe it to those who came before us. We owe it to those among us. And we owe it to those who will come after us to restore our constitutional republic.

As Thomas Jefferson once said, "The cement of this union is in the heart and blood of every American."

Tomorrow I will show my heart and will show my blood.

I will give to Ron Paul.

Will you?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

LizC
01-31-2008, 10:26 PM
Bump.....Yes!!!