PDA

View Full Version : McCain Proposes World Government

Suzu
01-31-2008, 10:15 PM
This is "old news" but I haven't seen it posted here, and it's quite interesting....

McCain proposes "League of Democracies" to bypass U.N. -- maybe Russia & China too (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-04-30-mccain-foreign-policy_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip)

Sen. John McCain says that if he's elected president, he wants to create a worldwide "League of Democracies" to "revive democratic solidarity" and bypass gridlock at the United Nations.

"The new League of Democracies would form the core of an international order of peace based on freedom. It could act where the U.N. fails to act," such as in Darfur, McCain says in advance excerpts of a speech he's making Tuesday to the Hoover Institution.

According to the excerpts, provided by his campaign, McCain envisions the new organization taking on AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa and "the crisis in our environment." He says it could also put pressure on tyrants in Burma or Zimbabwe "with or without Moscow's and Beijing's approval."

Sounds like Russia and China might not be invited to join. Asked about that, McCain spokesman Danny Diaz declined to elaborate.

McCain says he would call a summit of world democracies in his first year to explore the practical steps needed to realize his vision.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press.

N13
01-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Globalist bad, Federalist good.

m72mc
01-31-2008, 10:18 PM
My country will never join a war monger. LOL

NocturnalC
01-31-2008, 10:25 PM
McCain lied and called himself a Federalist last night in the debate. Scum of the earth running the show......really smart America!

Goldwater Conservative
01-31-2008, 11:42 PM
Now I get it. McCain really wants every country in the world to join his LoD, but since they're not all democracies he'll convert them through invasion, occupation, and reconstruction, bringing to the world a "peace based on freedom." Sounds like a plan.

Jane Aitken
02-01-2008, 12:07 AM
The UN has already beat him to it and now they are preying on our kids in school!

http://www.nhlibertycalendar.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=563

Naraku
02-01-2008, 04:31 PM
McCain is an imperialist among imperialists. This idea actually sounds like about what was depicted in 1984 for Oceania. This would include most of those territories with the inclusion of Europe and only a few other extra nations. Coincidence?

Defining Obscene
02-01-2008, 04:55 PM
League of Democracies or Legion of Doom?

kill the banks
02-01-2008, 05:03 PM
hide behind rocks and trees ... shut off MSM ... focus on the revolution and build resistance
the globalist mind games are powerful

kill the banks

tommyzDad
02-01-2008, 06:14 PM
League of Democracies or Legion of Doom?

LOL.

Can someone Photoshop McCain's face into these?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8507/chroniquesriddickint024wj4.jpg

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8798/colmfeore20040611030232nh1.jpg

1000-points-of-fright
02-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Recalling Harry S Truman's actions during the Cold War, McCain also urges a similar "massive overhaul of the nation's foreign policy, defense, and intelligence agencies" to meet the world's current challenges. He says details will come later.

Why that's just crazy Ron Paul talk!

misericordia
02-01-2008, 06:22 PM
George Orwell was born to wealth and power. He walked away from it, gave us "1984" and died of tb contracted washing dishes in a french bistro.

Sometimes I wonder if he was asked to join 'the club' just before he walked away.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever"
George Orwell

DFF
02-02-2008, 03:07 AM
When I saw a portion of this thread title from the main forum, I thought the remainder was going to say "McCain Proposes World Peace By Blowing Up The World"

Johnny Crab
02-03-2008, 04:34 PM
This is "old news" but I haven't seen it posted here, and it's quite interesting....

McCain proposes "League of Democracies" to bypass U.N. -- maybe Russia & China too (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-04-30-mccain-foreign-policy_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip)How nice. I thought it was the "Designated Loser" McCain just introducing the idea so folks will know how important it is!

The globalists are now completing the structure of a new non-government organization [NGO] known as the Transatlantic Economic Council. An agreement of intent was signed in a White House ceremony in April, 2007 by President George W. Bush, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso of Portugal.

Charged with the responsibility of finalizing the surrender of America's economic sovereignty to the European Union will be a task assigned to the next president. The globalists who are backing Clinton, Obama and McCain—the current designated winner and losers of the Election of 2008. The globalists have pretty much discounted Romney (who is the only GOP candidate standing who can beat Clinton or Obama—regardless what the liberal media says) since the media only mentions his name when they are comparing his status in the polls with frontrunner John McCain—precisely the same ploy the media used by the media in 1980 when they compared Reagan with frontrunner George H.W. Bush.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon215.htm

Molly1
02-03-2008, 05:18 PM

McCain proposes "League of Democracies" to bypass U.N. -- maybe Russia & China too (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-04-30-mccain-foreign-policy_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip)

Sen. John McCain says that if he's elected president, he wants to create a worldwide "League of Democracies" to "revive democratic solidarity" and bypass gridlock at the United Nations.

"The new League of Democracies would form the core of an international order of peace based on freedom. It could act where the U.N. fails to act," such as in Darfur, McCain says in advance excerpts of a speech he's making Tuesday to the Hoover Institution.

According to the excerpts, provided by his campaign, McCain envisions the new organization taking on AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa and "the crisis in our environment." He says it could also put pressure on tyrants in Burma or Zimbabwe "with or without Moscow's and Beijing's approval."

Sounds like Russia and China might not be invited to join. Asked about that, McCain spokesman Danny Diaz declined to elaborate.

McCain says he would call a summit of world democracies in his first year to explore the practical steps needed to realize his vision.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press.

neocon neocon neocon

Molly1
02-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Now I get it. McCain really wants every country in the world to join his LoD, but since they're not all democracies he'll convert them through invasion, occupation, and reconstruction, bringing to the world a "peace based on freedom." Sounds like a plan.

we've seen them in action. it's an old neocon game.

speakthetruth
02-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Has anyone bothered to ask McCain is he knows we are a republic not a democracy? ;-)