IVAW Member James Circello Invites Bush to Winter
Friday, 1 February 2008, 3:53 pm
Opinion: James Circello

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0802/S00011.htm

IVAW Member James Circello Invites Bush to Winter Soldier

By James Circello
www.ivaw.org, via www.afterdowningstreet.org

To George Bush and the all the other members of his Criminal Administration:

You have been formally invited to the Winter Soldier Investigations being held in D.C. this March by the Iraq Veterans Against the War! We hope to see you there.

Unfortunately you have refused to respond to my last letter, but I have again decided to write you. I now realize it isn't customary or even required to respond to attacks or questions from your employer. You must remember me, I wrote you a huge letter telling you why I would no longer fight in your Wars of Aggression.

You didn't respond. I knew you wouldn't. You just keep that stupid smirk on your face, pronounce some (well.. a lot of) words wrong, continue waving the Crusader's banner and pretend you are doing the work of God.

You, Mr. Bush, are an incredible piece of work.

Admired by few, Hated by so many, how do you sleep at night?

I ask this same question to your entire Administration.

I ask this same question to those that ate from your table and resigned in disgrace and shame.

How dare you, Mr. Bush, in your State of the Union address, claim:

"In the work ahead, we must be guided by the philosophy that made our nation great. As Americans, we believe in the power of individuals to determine their destiny and shape the course of history. We believe that the most reliable guide for our country is the collective wisdom of ordinary citizens. And so in all we do, we must trust in the ability of free peoples to make wise decisions, and empower them to improve their lives for their futures."

The "free peoples" of the United States of America have with a clear and mighty voiced demanded your resignation.

They have demanded Congress to begin Impeachment proceedings.

They have demanded an end to - your legacy and greatest failure - your War of Terror.

You, Mr. Bush, are not my President.

You are the Terror that faces this great Nation.

God told me this morning that when history is written, there will be an asterisk next to your name.

Is it even fitting to call you the Leader of the Free World?

You are a joke and the reason America is looked down upon.

The people of America will dance in the streets the moment you leave office. The only tears that fall will be from your eyes, when you realize that you will never again be able to walk down any street in America without being called a War Criminal.

I pray that you decide to make a trip to France, and while there you are picked up and arrested for your Crimes against Peace.

Mr. Bush, you have left nothing to be proud of.

Even your father did a better job as President. And he was only around for four years.

At least when he declared war on a country, he made sure it was legal first.

And he listened to his advisors and generals.

You however, have a habit of listening to only those advisors or generals that say what you want to hear, all while pushing the other individuals out of the picture.

Very clever.

In March, the Iraq Veterans Against the War, as well as other Veteran organizations will make their way into the streets and buildings of D.C. to tell the American people what your war was done to them and the people of the Middle East.

They will testify, much like the Vietnam Veterans Against the War did over 30 years ago. They will tell the things you try to keep hidden. They will tell America what you don't want told.

I openly invite you to attend the hearings.

Congressional Men and Women, Generals, Diplomats, Justices, you are invited as well.

I don't need to invite the Gathering of Eagles (red arm bands, reminiscent of the Nazi arm bands, and all) because I know they will be there.

I can be sure that the Gathering of Eagles will also try to intimidate individuals through violence, as they did when they assaulted my dear friend Carlos Arredondo.

And I can be sure that these same individuals will be on the White House lawn shaking hands with Mr. Bush just days after assaulting my dear friend Carlos Arredondo.

Oh, this is true.

So, Mr. Bush, call in your Gathering of Eagle thugs and make sure you fund them well with your war profits, but please keep Dick away. He's scary.

Sincerely Goodbye,

James Circello; Iraq Veterans Against the War

For more information on the Winter Soldier Investigations go to: http://www.ivaw.org/wintersoldier

P.S. Thankfully we never have to listen to you blunder your way through another State of the Union address. They are always painful.

P.S. I know many of your elites have resigned so they could be pardoned by you and have now vanished, but they are welcome to come to the party as well.

Thank you.

Source: http://afterdowningstreet.org/node/30612

ENDS