PDA

View Full Version : signs at rallies

cien750hp
01-31-2008, 10:06 PM
ill be at the denver rally tomorrow

does hq provide rally signs and stuff? cuz we don't have signs here in colorado..

and does ron paul meet with people afterwards? id love to get a picture with him :D

Knightskye
01-31-2008, 10:11 PM

does hq provide rally signs and stuff? cuz we don't have signs here in colorado..

and does ron paul meet with people afterwards? id love to get a picture with him :D

I've never been to a rally (I'd like to go to one), so I don't know if they hand out signs. But Ron loves saying Hello to people - he chatted with a supporter while in his SUV (he wasn't driving, though :D).

Print this out:
http://files.meetup.com/502361/RonPaulOfficialYardSign.jpg

Tape or glue it to a piece of wood/cardboard and wave it around. :) Problem solved?

cien750hp
01-31-2008, 10:41 PM
bump for the people who have been to rallies before

cien750hp
01-31-2008, 11:08 PM
shameless bump once again. these are getting off the first page too quickly.
:)

seriously though anyone who's been to a rally, what can i expect?

libertarian4321
01-31-2008, 11:12 PM

I guarantee someone will be there selling signs- probably for around $3.

I went to a rally in San Antonio last summer (this was before the campaign was really up and running), and people were selling signs at cost.

I'll be going to a rally in Victoria, TX this weekend, and the San Antonio meetup group will be providing signs to anyone who wants one.

There are usually people at the rally who have extra signs they'll loan you, as well.