PDA

View Full Version : McCainaKnights beware Paulettes are taking over Indiana

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 09:59 PM
23 more New Ron Paul supporters were recruited tonight in a Small Mc Donalds in a small town in NW Indiana.

Oh it was great. After receiving my order I gave the cashier a Ron Paul business card. On my way out I heard the manager ask him what it was. I heard him reply a Card for Ron Paul. After which a McCainaKnight customer trumped up and said oh the crackpot.

Now come on I couldn't leave well enough alone... As the responsible and dedicated Ron Paul supporter I am I walked back over and asked who he was for. He stated McCain.

This is where the fun comes in... LOL!

Real loud (had to make sure everyone heard me put a McCainaKnight in his place) I said oh a crackpot oh now that's funny. That's coming from a supporter of a candidate that is ok with keeping our sons and daughter and bothers and sisters in every corner of the world for the next 100 years while we restrict the privacy rights of Americans all because we don't have enough troops left over to secure our borders because imagine this suicide rates are at an all time high. Oh yah let me tell ya they wanted to be there didn't they. Moral is fantastic. I can't imagine any thing better than to watch day in and day out the oppression of a free people at the will of your own hand. Imagine that because a guy wants a little privacy and he doesn't want you to see the playboy mag in his car you shoot him down because he is a terrorist. Damn I better go home an throw all mine out before I get shot.

Then we went into taxes and that's when I gained the support of the McDonald's crew. I think they liked the fact that I stood there and told the guy that after they serve nasty people like him all day (he was nasty OMFG) they get the pleasure of going home with only the home of going back in to work for the rest of their life to pay out more in taxes to fund a world policing effort while we let illegals run rampid and steal the jobs they want and can't have.

We discussed abolishing the IRS and tons of stuff. Oh when I say discussed I made sure it was a one sided argument. I won this debate and everyone in the store (Besides the McCainaKnight) wanted Ron Paul's website and I collected all their info to call them for canvassing.

Get bold, know your argument, and you will be victorious!

Just think what was the worst thing they could have said get out! Oh I'm shakin in my boots.

Instead they loved the message.

Heck a few weeks ago I went into Ryans Steakhouse where we normally eat every week and told them my girlfriend had a birthday but I didn't want any cake or balloons just to sing to her. When they came over and sang she played along and after words passed out the Ron Paul keep your Tips slim jim to all of them at one time. I fielded a few questions and they went on about their business. Only one of the waitresses knew it wasn't her birthday. Even so many of them will now vote for Ron Paul. I got the message in front of them any way I could.

We must be bold and be courageous. If we are not we will not win.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 10:01 PM
I'll recruit all I can, without making a scene. Good job though.

I should elaborate. I dont think McDonals is an appropriate place to discuss war and suicide.

Trigonx
01-31-2008, 10:03 PM
+1776

josh24601
01-31-2008, 10:04 PM
Then we went into taxes and that's when I gained the support of the McDonald's crew.

This needs to be my new sig.

gracebkr
where at? I happen to live in a small town in NW Indiana

NeoRayden
Maybe not J but great place to discuss taxes!

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Grace it happened in La Porte

Jae0
01-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Yes. Taxes should be discussed anywhere there are people working!

Knightskye
01-31-2008, 10:06 PM
Good job.

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Unless we distroy the McCainaKnights here grace McCain will take Indiana.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 10:09 PM
I wouldnt use the word Destroy. How about, sway them our way instead?

yongrel
I pulled a stunt like that at Home Depot. Not quite as successful, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

airborne373
Great job. This is a revolution and we must all stand tall with our convictions.

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:11 PM
No J here in Indiana they love the establishment and McCain is their man. I have a feeling Mitch Daniels will be endorsing him soon. We must destroy not sway. We have to create a situation in their mind where thay can't go back.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Neo, incase you didnt notice, I live in Indiana/ I've lived here almost my whole life.

Talking about destroying people will not help at all. It makes us look bad.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 10:15 PM
Unless we distroy the McCainaKnights here grace McCain will take Indiana.

I live in Newton county and joined the Republican party here. They accepted me with open arms and are willing to keep one of them off the delegate ticket so I can run and they said they will vote for me. They like me, I am young, going to school for History and Political Science and I vote straight Republican all the time. I get to make my first impression on Thursday the 7th. I look forward to canvassing the area. I have my slim jims on the way and I joined as a precinct leader. People out here are big on gun rights and constitution stuff. I hope they listen.

Elle
01-31-2008, 10:16 PM
Wow, just wow. Thank you from Michigan. McDonald's is the best place to canvass. Those people usually work for minimum wage, which isn't shit. If you tell them Ron Paul wants to do away with income taxes so on and so forth they will listen.

Almost everyone I work with is a tipped employee and is voting for Ron Paul. Every tipped employee should have a slim jim. Starting with the restaurants that advertise on Fox.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 10:17 PM
No J here in Indiana they love the establishment and McCain is their man. I have a feeling Mitch Daniels will be endorsing him soon. We must destroy not sway. We have to create a situation in their mind where thay can't go back.

Lay low and become a delegate, gain their support. That's my opinion. Do what you think is best.

JonathanR
01-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Wow, just wow. Thank you from Michigan. McDonald's is the best place to canvass. Those people usually work for minimum wage, which isn't shit. If you tell them Ron Paul wants to do away with income taxes so on and so forth they will listen.

I guess they are interested in doing away with taxes they don't even pay? Although I guess Paul would give them the option to greatly reduce their FICA too.

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:25 PM
J I'm talking about destroying their shriveled pre-kindergarten ideas. The more they talk the stupier they sound and stupidity seems to catch on a littler better these days just look at reality tv.

You wanna spread the word about ron paul far and wide. Make it into reality tv and they tuner right in. Drama Drama Drama.

Grace glad to hear things are going well there.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 10:26 PM
I prefer to treat people with respect and talk to them like they're smart and equal.

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Grace I can only become a delegate if there is a spot avalible after the primary. I voted Democratic last primary so I cant be a delegate till I vote republican in this one.

Jon very true but they still pay them in until they get them back at the end of the year without interest. Until then they struggle.

Bruce4Ron
01-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Here is one of the best comments / comebacks you can use to anyone about any candidate. I used this on a guy at work who made some comment about Ron Paul and his knowledge. Basically called him a coocoo and senile. Yes, he supported McCain.

Me: "Are you kidding me? Seriously? Ron Paul forgot more about economics than McCain even knows."

Think about it people. Last night in the Reagan debate McCain was asked about how he could lead this country's economy. Remember his answer? He talked about how he was a POW. Yeah, I guess being a POW is a prerequisite for managing the economy.

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:35 PM
That one is great love it.

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:36 PM
POW''s need to manage their finances... Duh didn't you know that. It's not like they get to collect a GI check while in a cage.

RlxdN10sity
01-31-2008, 10:40 PM
I'll recruit all I can, without making a scene. Good job though.

I should elaborate. I dont think McDonals is an appropriate place to discuss war and suicide.

or illegal aliens, lol

Jae0
01-31-2008, 10:41 PM
or illegal aliens, lol

OH GOD NO. lol

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Nah they dont work at mcdonalds around here. They get better jobs. factories will hire them over any one else. They have been around long enough to earn there keep apparently.

Pauls' Revere
01-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Someone here coined the term for us.

RONULANS

LOL

Jae0
01-31-2008, 10:46 PM
I like Ronette

NeoRayden
01-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Ok I have to admit I may have taken it a bit overboard. After chugging 3 cans of Bawls and watching the awsome Ron Matrix video before going tonight I may have over reacted but only slightly.

What would I do to change it. Drink more Bawls before I went. Yah that took alot of energy out of me. I'm a very animated person.

OferNave
01-31-2008, 11:26 PM
23 more New Ron Paul supporters were recruited tonight in a Small Mc Donalds in a small town in NW Indiana.

Oh it was great. After receiving my order I gave the cashier a Ron Paul business card. On my way out I heard the manager ask him what it was. I heard him reply a Card for Ron Paul. After which a McCainaKnight customer trumped up and said oh the crackpot.

Now come on I couldn't leave well enough alone... As the responsible and dedicated Ron Paul supporter I am I walked back over and asked who he was for. He stated McCain.

This is where the fun comes in... LOL!

Real loud (had to make sure everyone heard me put a McCainaKnight in his place) I said oh a crackpot oh now that's funny. That's coming from a supporter of a candidate that is ok with keeping our sons and daughter and bothers and sisters in every corner of the world for the next 100 years while we restrict the privacy rights of Americans all because we don't have enough troops left over to secure our borders because imagine this suicide rates are at an all time high. Oh yah let me tell ya they wanted to be there didn't they. Moral is fantastic. I can't imagine any thing better than to watch day in and day out the oppression of a free people at the will of your own hand. Imagine that because a guy wants a little privacy and he doesn't want you to see the playboy mag in his car you shoot him down because he is a terrorist. Damn I better go home an throw all mine out before I get shot.

Then we went into taxes and that's when I gained the support of the McDonald's crew. I think they liked the fact that I stood there and told the guy that after they serve nasty people like him all day (he was nasty OMFG) they get the pleasure of going home with only the home of going back in to work for the rest of their life to pay out more in taxes to fund a world policing effort while we let illegals run rampid and steal the jobs they want and can't have.

We discussed abolishing the IRS and tons of stuff. Oh when I say discussed I made sure it was a one sided argument. I won this debate and everyone in the store (Besides the McCainaKnight) wanted Ron Paul's website and I collected all their info to call them for canvassing.

Get bold, know your argument, and you will be victorious!

Just think what was the worst thing they could have said get out! Oh I'm shakin in my boots.

Instead they loved the message.

Heck a few weeks ago I went into Ryans Steakhouse where we normally eat every week and told them my girlfriend had a birthday but I didn't want any cake or balloons just to sing to her. When they came over and sang she played along and after words passed out the Ron Paul keep your Tips slim jim to all of them at one time. I fielded a few questions and they went on about their business. Only one of the waitresses knew it wasn't her birthday. Even so many of them will now vote for Ron Paul. I got the message in front of them any way I could.

We must be bold and be courageous. If we are not we will not win.

That's beyond awesome. You rock!

Jeremy
01-31-2008, 11:28 PM
=) a smile for youz

link88
01-31-2008, 11:31 PM
Good Job man!!
Around how many peoples names/numbers did you take down? :)

Opulen
01-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Talking to people is more effective than just waving signs.

jlaker
01-31-2008, 11:47 PM
Good job. Whatever works you got people interested and thats what counts. Besides he should of keep his mouth shut and you wouldn't of had to school him like you did. Look at it this way things happen for a reason. Someone wanted you to give them Ron Pauls message.

NeoRayden
02-08-2008, 11:31 PM
bumpin this just for kicks...

fabijo
02-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Nice story! :) So, any more stories come out of this event? I hope the 23 people didn't smell the alcohol on your breath as you took their names down! :D

Buffalo Bruce
02-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Ron Paul supporters McDonald's etiquette-

1) When ordering at McDonald's, set a Slim Jim up against the cash register. It cannot be seen by the cashier but a line of customers will glance at it while waiting in line.

2) Place a complimentary RP flyer in section A of the courtesy newspaper for customers that like to read.

NeoRayden
02-12-2008, 01:20 PM
thats great bruce

LEK
02-12-2008, 01:24 PM
where at? I happen to live in a small town in NW Indiana

How is Indiana regarding Dr. Paul?

Highstreet
02-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Love the OP.

Keep up the good fight.

Shame him and Huck everywhere you are given an opportunity.

Mordan
02-12-2008, 01:43 PM
nice battle story