PDA

View Full Version : What does "!" mean on walking list sheet?

Cogz
01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
I just signed up to be a precinct leader and am familiarizing myself with the codes since they might be useful in talking to issues.

In the last blank on the first line there are exclamation points, up to three of them - on some records. What does this mean?

Thanks!

nate895
01-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Influential/have volunteered for a campaign. I thin one ! is volunteered and >! is influential.

aph
02-03-2008, 08:57 AM
I just signed up to be a precinct leader and am familiarizing myself with the codes since they might be useful in talking to issues.

In the last blank on the first line there are exclamation points, up to three of them - on some records. What does this mean?

Thanks!

Based on experience with past campaigns, I think it is the consistency they have voted in past election cycles. I think each ! represents 1 time voting over the last 4 cycles.

a2planet2
02-04-2008, 02:43 AM
It's based upon a micro-targeting system that identified that person as having a large "sphere of influence," generally meaning a politically active person. The data may or may not be accurate--again, the pre-filled score and the G/L/T/! scores are only there as a guide, it's your Voter ID that will really be accurate. The first page of the PDF should explain all of this.