PDA

View Full Version : polling 9% in TN

slacker921
01-31-2008, 09:48 PM
9%.. keep it going.. the TV ads and grassroots is making progress..
http://www.pollster.com/08-TN-Rep-Pres-Primary.php

Matt Collins
01-31-2008, 10:19 PM
Hmmm interesting

nate895
02-01-2008, 12:13 AM
Too small of a sample, trust the largest sample,it's probably right (+it has McCain winning).

pavilion33
02-01-2008, 02:35 AM
Thursday was the last day for early voting in Tennessee.:(
I got my vote in for RP but there where a lot of old people there.

Army_Vet_for_Ron_Paul
02-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Counting myself and my wife, I know of at least 10 people (who have never voted before) that early voted for Ron.

Out here in the Memphis area, I've been hearing Ron's commercials several times a day on 98.1 The Max (good times too, always during the rush hour drives to and from work). I actually heard their morning DJ's, Drake and Zeke, say yesterday morning something along the lines of.. "We have a choice between Frankstein (McCain), a mannequin (Romney), a lesbian (Billary), and the anti-christ (Obama)... We're voting for Ron Paul". I was quite pleased to hear this since I had been sending them information on Paul for several weeks hoping they would talk about him more.

Will we take TN?... I can only wish, but it is good to see that the only supporters and signs you see around here are for Ron. The good thing I found out, is that you don't have to be a registered republican to vote republican. You only need to be registered. I've got plans on rounding up my Democrat and Independent friends, who thought they couldn't vote Republican, on Tuesday and taking them to voting stations.

jmdrake
02-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Interesting spread. Romney and McCain's numbers are all over the map. McCain between 12 and 33, Romney between 7 and 22, and McCain between 12 and 22. Huckabee's support is a consistent between 24 and 30. The key is the 13 percent left undecided. We MUST grab a lot of these undecided voters to get any delegates.

Regards,

John M. Drake

Sarge
02-01-2008, 01:27 PM
What are the chances the gun owners will turn to Dr. Paul not that Fred has dropped out?

I just can't see them voting for McCain.

It would be nice to convert some Huck people with Dr. Paul has the money and chance to upset thingsm instead of after the fact when Huck has no more money. He barely has money left now.

Good Luck all

Army_Vet_for_Ron_Paul
02-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Talked to a guy I work with today, he knew I was a die-hard Paul supporter, but since he's Christian had been leaning heavily towards Huckabee.

He stopped me in the hall today, and said he was on his way to vote for Huckabee last night when he heard the radio ad for Dr. Paul. Told me that he actually decided he better look into Dr. Paul before casting his vote. I gave him the elevator speech on why I voted for Dr. Paul. I believe that he's been fully converted and will vote for our man on Tuesday!

HarryBrowneLives
02-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Voted for Paul on the last day of earl voting in Thompsons Station in the rain. Saw a few young people and no old people.

Hearing the ads on the two, big, conservative talk radio stations in my area 99.7 and 1510AM.

Signs abound.

Scott Wilson
02-01-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm expecting way better than 10% in my precinct. Have nearly completed my literature drops and have signs everywhere.

The limited phone banking I have done has turned up about 1 in 7 people support Ron Paul. Hopefully the extensive super voter packets I put together I going to make a big difference.

I'll also be setting up a booth at the voting place if I have no cleaning appointments that day.

damoncrowe
02-02-2008, 01:15 AM
My wife and I cast our vote last Wednesday. My county is a tough crowd, but next door county has been very good in my opinion. Great support so far.

Bradley in DC
02-02-2008, 09:34 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/docs/InsiderAdvantage_MajorityOpinionTNGOPpoll.html

Dr. Paul's support is about 16% for voters under 45, 15% among men, 28% among Democrats and 18% among Independents. We REALLY need to get the message out to senior citizens and women!