PDA

View Full Version : I have your answer.

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 09:31 PM
So you all want an answer to why the media is in blacking out Ron Paul?

I have that answer.

The Media wants McCain to win the Republican Nomination.

Why you ask?

100 more years, thats why. The Media has conducted their polls, they know damn well that an overwhelming amount of the U.S. Population wants out, 72% about, and that poll is conducted on land lines, not even including a lot of the youth, that would be forced into the war if a draft was put into effect.

The Media, wants McCain, because the Media doesnt want a Republican in Office in 2008.

Look at Tonight's Democratic Debate, it wasnt a Farce, it wasnt a childish debate like last night's republican Debate. They acted civilized and answered real questions, and were even told it would be a "Dream Ticket" if they would join together and be President and Vice President Together. They are both for ending the war in Iraq (Pro People) and for cheaper health care (Pro Elderly) and are for more Big Government, and more Security (More to talk about on the News) People are tired of hearing about the war on T.V, the media is losing viewers on this basis as well as the writer's Guild Strike, people arent being drawn to watch T.V. as much, because its the same story, the people want change and the Media knows that.

Now, Look at Fox News, Look at Rupert Murdoch. He donated Money To Hillary's Campaign, Yes Fox News, or "Republican News" as the Elderly like to call it.

My Friends Here is your Answer. The Media has setup John McCain as their choice to win the Republican Nomination, so he loses the Presidential Nomination for the Republican Party.

Ron Paul has been Black Bagged so the Republicans lose.

The Republicans act like bickering children, calling each other names and poking fun at Ron Paul, while the Democrats smile and win the Nomination.

EDIT: ADDING THE FOLLOWING BELOW...

CHANGE: Change is what the people want, its what the people will tune into, CHANGE.

RON PAUL, Offers this change, but at an expense to the People in POWER.
The People in POWER, need this change to keep afloat, while keeping the people in check,
and believing that there still is a threat, the only ones offering anything even close to this
Need/Win situation to the Media, is the Democrats.

That, is why this is happening.

Airborn
01-31-2008, 09:33 PM
no way mccain could win the election vs hillary or obama

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 09:34 PM

EXACTLY.

NerveShocker
01-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Lol.. tell me something I didn't know months ago (At least the part about Democrats being set up to win)
It's not hard to tell the only one who stands a chance vs the democrats is Ron Paul. They are pretending to be anti-war when Hillary voted for Iraq war and Ron Paul voted against. Obama says he would leave but of course he would leave some troops for a certain period of time to not cause "Chaos" as if it's not already.

LizC
01-31-2008, 09:38 PM
That makes so much sense......I have to agree with you at this point

PimpBlimp
01-31-2008, 09:38 PM
the media has an obvious liberal bias

they are propping up McCain for the fall

and it should be considered treason

rajibo
01-31-2008, 09:39 PM
I thought the answer was 42.

Oh well. :mad:

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 09:44 PM
TTT, added the final information to the above post.

spunkel
01-31-2008, 09:45 PM
You're right. The Main Goal for them is to see Hillary win.

But it doesn't really matter if Romney or McCain or Huckabee wins the Republican Nomination.
All they care is to keep Ron Paul low in the polls and so in the election.

Because he would be the only real contestant against Hillary.

Lisa S
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
They know many people are only switched to democratic because of the war and many don't want amnesty for illegal immigrants either. Ron Paul could win on the basis of the war and the illegal immigration problem.

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
seriously, this is the answer to your questions, read it well, if you can come up with a strategy, by all means share it, this issue needs serious brainstorming for an answer to this massive problem.

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
My recommendation to the leaders of this board, and to the strategists in this campaign and independent strategists on this forum, to take what i have said to heart, to pull it apart, and to come up with a plan.

Sticky this Thread, and share it with those in charge.

Sincerely,
a concerned Republican in the Media business.

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 10:04 PM
ttt

raystone
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Up until 2 weeks ago, everyone accused the Media of wanting Gulliani to win the Republican Nomination.

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Up until 2 weeks ago, everyone accused the Media of wanting Gulliani to win the Republican Nomination.

their goal is anyone pro-war, and thats an idiot. Ghoul/McCain you decide.

Xyrus2
01-31-2008, 10:39 PM

McCain couldn't win the presidency if he was running against a wet bag of turds.

People would be like: " At least the turds won't give us another 100 years of war! And look at that voting record."

And everyone else would be like: "Heard that"

Then the news would say: "In a stunning loss, John McCain has lost a wet bag of turds for the presidency."

~X~

fxmercenary
01-31-2008, 11:09 PM
McCain couldn't win the presidency if he was running against a wet bag of turds.

People would be like: " At least the turds won't give us another 100 years of war! And look at that voting record."

And everyone else would be like: "Heard that"

Then the news would say: "In a stunning loss, John McCain has lost a wet bag of turds for the presidency."

~X~

thats what im saying!ITS A SETUP! They want a democrat as president, thats why they are talking up McCain! SO HE WILL LOSE!