PDA

View Full Version : Could fraud voters make multiple votes?

UKMan
01-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Is it feasible that agents of the government could be going from one voting station to the next using multiple false IDs?

Would it be worth running a few camcorders outside a number of polling stations so that they could be compared afterwards to see if any person shows up at more than one place to vote. If this was going on you'd not only catch the Bast**ds out but you'd have their photos too.

Or am I just getting too worried about it all?

No I'm not, those f**kers would try anything!

Triton
01-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Is it feasible that agents of the government could be going from one voting station to the next using multiple false IDs?

Would it be worth running a few camcorders outside a number of polling stations so that they could be compared afterwards to see if any person shows up at more than one place to vote. If this was going on you'd not only catch the Bast**ds out but you'd have their photos too.

Or am I just getting too worried about it all?

No I'm not, those f**kers would try anything!Most polling places don't even ask for ID, but I think electronic voting is a bigger danger.

libertythor
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
In many states all they ask you to do is recite your address. One could easily research obituaries and cross-reference them with public voter rolls. Then they can go around reciting the addresses for these people at far-flung polling sites in their area!

Yes, this is possible in CA! Most election offices aren't that great about purging dead voters from the rolls. In California, they rely on people reporting their loved one dead to the registrar of voters, not exactly something on the minds of the deceased's family.

ronpaulfan
01-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Over a million people voted in Florida. Even if 1000 people voted 10 times each, it would barely make a dent (unless we had a repeat of Bush/Gore 00)

libertythor
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Over a million people voted in Florida. Even if 1000 people voted 10 times each, it would barely make a dent (unless we had a repeat of Bush/Gore 00)

You never know! 10,000 votes can make a huge difference in some places! In California, the delegates will be awarded by congressional districts (around 50 districts!), and in some it is feasible that the difference between candidates can be just a few hundred votes.

I gave this thread 5 stars because this can very well happen. Look up a few posts above to see how things work in CA.