PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear Medved today?

wgadget
01-31-2008, 09:12 PM
He actually said that Ron Paul did better in the debate than McCain or Romney....LOL.

He has also said in the past the Ron Paul has the economy right on the money.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:13 PM
Michael Medved? My mom listen to him.

kushaze
01-31-2008, 09:15 PM
sorry

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:16 PM
I've heard from some Dems and undecideds that Ron Paul came off looking very well while McCain and Romney looked like stupid children.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 09:16 PM
Michael MedVed said on Tuesday we were the reason he doesn't like Ron Paul. He's an idiot, however an idiot people listen too.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:17 PM
Dislike a candidate because of their supporters? Wow... that guy IS an idiot.

Ron LOL
01-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Michael MedVed said on Tuesday we were the reason he doesn't like Ron Paul. He's an idiot, however an idiot people listen too.

None of you guys seem to get this one. RP is great. Being such a big tent, however, there's a large number of crazies amongst us -- and they make RP look awful. Medved is 100% correct in that comment.

LibertyEagle
01-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Dislike a candidate because of their supporters? Wow... that guy IS an idiot.

Yeah, but it's something we all need to remember. Our actions reflect on Ron Paul. It's just the way it is.

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 09:22 PM
Very true, however, Michael MedVed, if it is the one who I am thinking of with the higher pitched voice is mad at everybody.

RoamZero
01-31-2008, 09:22 PM
Talking heads that spew propaganda (really, these guys meet with Bush and attend Whitehouse Christmas parties) are scum. Medved, Hannity, Hewitt, Levin, the whole bunch. The sinister part is that they spew half truths. They make sense some of the time and once they've hooked you they can suggest whatever they want. The saddest part is that people form their opinions based on what these guys spew.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:27 PM
And i'm sure McCain and Obama and Hillary and Romney supports are just fantstic and well behaved? Treat thsoe candidates the way Ron Paul has been treated and lets see how many crazies come out of the woodwork for them. it would be tons.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 09:28 PM
None of you guys seem to get this one. RP is great. Being such a big tent, however, there's a large number of crazies amongst us -- and they make RP look awful. Medved is 100% correct in that comment.

Are you serious? Do you think there is not bad supporters under every candidate??? Statistics prove there is bad supporters, not just Ron Paul's supporters. It is completely asinine to base a vote or judge a candidate on that. It his policies that matter, not the jerk holding a sign. Please, don't be sympathetic to the enemy. Don't say WE are a good reason to not vote for Ron Paul. We are the ONLY reason Ron Paul is still in the race. If it wasn't for us Michael MedVed wouldn't even have to pretend to appease Ron Paul. I would like proof of what is so bad about us. We are just like the people in the civil rights movement, nonviolent and outspoken. Michael MedVed doesn't like Ron Paul for that? He's a bitch and you side with him. Sorry, but that irritates me.

slamhead
01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
Medved is a closed minded ass. For Medved it is all about the war..his ego is being challenged by an anti-war message that makes sense.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
And i'm sure McCain and Obama and Hillary and Romney supports are just fantstic and well behaved? Treat thsoe candidates the way Ron Paul has been treated and lets see how many crazies come out of the woodwork for them. it would be tons.

exactly.

Triton
01-31-2008, 09:31 PM
Michael MedVed said on Tuesday we were the reason he doesn't like Ron Paul.I don't like Medved at all, but I can't say I am in disagreement with him about many of RPs supporters. Lord only knows what kind of emails some of our number have sent to him.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:34 PM
And how do you know all of those e-mails really came from RP supporters? Not that we dont have our share of crazies, but I know quite a few people on the internet who would love to make us look as bad as possible.

Triton
01-31-2008, 09:39 PM
And how do you know all of those e-mails really came from RP supporters? Not that we dont have our share of crazies, but I know quite a few people on the internet who would love to make us look as bad as possible.I never said they all did, and in fact, I don't know that it's happened even one time. Based on what I have seen here, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he's gotten hundreds of poorly worded nasty-grams.

johnpp2
01-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Medved is heinous. He was the loudest voice when they tried the "white supremacists support Ron Paul" attack. All the talk radio operatives are getting very frustrated because none of their creepy little psy ops are working. They have no ammo to attack Paul and it makes them furious! His support just creeps up and creeps up, slowly but surely, and they are going insane...

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:40 PM
"Based on what I have seen here, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he's gotten hundreds of poorly worded nasty-grams."

That I believe.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
I never said they all did, and in fact, I don't know that it's happened even one time. Based on what I have seen here, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he's gotten hundreds of poorly worded nasty-grams.

He gets those regardless. I know he gets those from every type of person. Propaganda people.

Ron LOL
01-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Are you serious? Do you think there is not bad supporters under every candidate??? ... He's a bitch and you side with him. Sorry, but that irritates me.

Dude, we have a monopoly on raging 'tards. Don't deny it. The staggering volume of hatemail clogging the inbox of anybody even slightly critical of RP should be proof enough.

Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot such favorites as "shill," "traitor," "sheeple," and on and on and on...you'll note that most of that garbage is absent from the lexicon of other candidates' supporters.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:48 PM
Dude, we have a monopoly on raging 'tards. Don't deny it. The staggering volume of hatemail clogging the inbox of anybody even slightly critical of RP should be proof enough.

Inbox? E-mail? You'd have to show me PROOF they are all from RP supports.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 09:50 PM

Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot such favorites as "shill," "traitor," "sheeple," and on and on and on...you'll note that most of that garbage is absent from the lexicon of other candidates' supporters.

Nice cut and paste. You should work for the MSM.

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Also... THEIR idea of 'hate' mail might just be a RP supporting sending something like, "I really dont appreciate your treatment of Ron Paul. I think you're being unfair and should try to be more balanced." They might consider any positive mail and Paul to be hate mail.

Rhys
01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
Medved's not the only one who thinks that. Some of my earliest converts were wishy washy for a long time because of the nuts in the basket.

Very conservative people are turned off by the in your face attitude of the normal RP supporters... just imagine what they think when they see the loony-tunes.

Soccrmastr
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM

QFT.. sometimes supporters arent thinking and scream about NWO at caucus meetings for example. Bad idea!

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Source?

MN Patriot
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Very true, however, Michael MedVed, if it is the one who I am thinking of with the higher pitched voice is mad at everybody.

You might be thinking of Mark Levin. He is always ranting and shrieking about something. He hates Ron Paul with a passion.

Medved always sounds condescending and holier than thou. Anyone who dares disagree with him is immoral. He calls libertarians "losertarians".

How did the airwaves get so many losers? Michael Savage/Wiener is another one. Total fruitcake fascist.

And then there is Hannity, the "conservative" who despises the only true conservative, Ron Paul.

mynameisJason
01-31-2008, 10:11 PM
It took me quite a while to come around because of some of the nutty RP supporters. I lurk around a lot of the forums and some of the stuff you read is just plain nutty.

But in all honesty, I think that's a bit judgemental and nutty of me...

The real craziness is when you go read other "conservative Republican" forums. There is a lot of fighting about the best candidate. The Romney people and McCain people just don't get it. Everything that is wrong with their candidate is what is right with Dr. Paul. They can't see the tree because of the forest.

Anyway, I don't get how anyone supports McCain. If you want Hillary, just vote for Hillary. Ugh.

Ron LOL
01-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Inbox? E-mail? You'd have to show me PROOF they are all from RP supports.

Nice cut and paste. You should work for the MSM.

LOL. You two just proved my point beautifully.

"THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT REAL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS THEY ARE FAKERS ROAR."

I must be a, oh, what would be good..."neo-con warmonger traitor MSM hack bought-and-paid-for establishment shill." I guess that works. Someone should write a Ron Paul supporter insult generator.

Seriously, come on. Be realistic. You're deluding yourself if you think Ron Paul doesn't have a drastically higher ratio of batshit insane groupies to "normal supporters" than other candidates.

Instead of saying "I'm not listening, I'm not listening la la la la la la" and plugging your fingers in your ears, why not recognize that the problem is real? The worst part is that I really don't think there's much that can be done about it.

Edit:

QFT.. sometimes supporters arent thinking and scream about NWO at caucus meetings for example. Bad idea!

At least SOMEONE gets it.

angelatc
01-31-2008, 11:21 PM

Blech. Medved is an idiot. A war mongering idiot.

Ron LOL
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM
Blech. Medved is an idiot. A war mongering idiot.

He just might be, but does that make him wrong? Hint: if you say yes, you're ignoring reality.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 11:26 PM

Did I call anyone a retard??? Nice slur. I was correct however, you took my first and last statement and tried to say something about me. Just like the MSM does. Then you think you can some moral high ground? YOU JUST CALLED PEOPLE RETARDS? Are you kidding. Leave me alone about this now, you think our nemesis, the media is right! Outrageous.

gracebkr
01-31-2008, 11:27 PM
He just might be, but does that make him wrong? Hint: if you say yes, you're ignoring reality.

No,but it means he has a reason to HATE RON PAUL and us who are against the war.

evandi
01-31-2008, 11:28 PM

You're ignoring reality. No other candidate has so many dedicated supporters as Ron Paul.

Hucksarmy comes closest, and I've heard bad things from Huckabee people as well.

Just keep ignoring reality, keep yelling for people to not talk about things that they believe in. Keep giving Medved a pass after he slandered Ron Paul.

He slandered Ron Paul because Ron Paul had some racist followers, as if that made any sense.

Just STFU, because what you are saying is unfair and unreal.

Myerz
01-31-2008, 11:31 PM
Judge a man on his character, integrity, and voting record. Period...nothing else.

If you go by anything else, especially something that is beyond his control, then you are completely misguided.

Sure, we have some hyper-active people among us......there everywhere! None of us are perfect.

Ron LOL
01-31-2008, 11:40 PM
Did I call anyone a retard??? Nice slur. I was correct however, you took my first and last statement and tried to say something about me. Just like the MSM does. Then you think you can some moral high ground? YOU JUST CALLED PEOPLE RETARDS? Are you kidding. Leave me alone about this now, you think our nemesis, the media is right! Outrageous.

Oh please, I snipped what you said because it was a bunch of hot air. It must suck to be so sensitive.

You continue to completely miss the point. Is it asinine to judge a candidate by his supporters?

Maybe, but maybe not. Consider the media blackout. In this case, all voters have to go by is Ron Paul supporters. Suddenly it's not so asinine. It may be fun to (for example) make so much noise that Giuliani can't give an interview, but ultimately, it reflects poorly on Ron Paul.

You might be be correct when you (no, not you personally, roll with me here), as the example was given, shout about the NWO at caucus meetings. You could be completely, 100% accurate and factually correct. But if you sound crazy doing it, then again, it reflects poorly on Ron Paul.

In these examples, we're GREAT reasons not to vote for Ron Paul. And guess what? Such examples aren't uncommon at all. You would do well to consider that fact before mouthing off again.

You're ignoring reality. No other candidate has so many dedicated supporters as Ron Paul.

Hucksarmy comes closest, and I've heard bad things from Huckabee people as well.

Just keep ignoring reality, keep yelling for people to not talk about things that they believe in. Keep giving Medved a pass after he slandered Ron Paul.

He slandered Ron Paul because Ron Paul had some racist followers, as if that made any sense.

Just STFU, because what you are saying is unfair and unreal.

Unfair and unreal? Dude, think. You'd think Ron Paul supporters of all people would be pros at this, but I'm frequently surprised.

Let's say there's an activity I like that I can't do by myself. I might look for a club that supports that activity. If I join the club only to find that the members are all a little bit weird I'm probably not likely to go back.

See where I'm going with this one?

Nobody's telling you to stop supporting Ron Paul. However, the criticism of Ron Paul by proxy is reasonable. For crying out loud, go read blog comments on a story critical of Paul. You can crow on about how those aren't "real" Ron Paul supporters until the cows come home. But we both know they are real.

The grassroots is Ron Paul's greatest ally and his worst enemy at the same time.

gracebkr
02-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Oh please, I snipped what you said because it was a bunch of hot air. It must suck to be so sensitive.

You continue to completely miss the point. Is it asinine to judge a candidate by his supporters?

Maybe, but maybe not. Consider the media blackout. In this case, all voters have to go by is Ron Paul supporters. Suddenly it's not so asinine. It may be fun to (for example) make so much noise that Giuliani can't give an interview, but ultimately, it reflects poorly on Ron Paul.

You might be be correct when you (no, not you personally, roll with me here), as the example was given, shout about the NWO at caucus meetings. You could be completely, 100% accurate and factually correct. But if you sound crazy doing it, then again, it reflects poorly on Ron Paul.

In these examples, we're GREAT reasons not to vote for Ron Paul. And guess what? Such examples aren't uncommon at all. You would do well to consider that fact before mouthing off again.

Unfair and unreal? Dude, think. You'd think Ron Paul supporters of all people would be pros at this, but I'm frequently surprised.

Let's say there's an activity I like that I can't do by myself. I might look for a club that supports that activity. If I join the club only to find that the members are all a little bit weird I'm probably not likely to go back.

Nobody's telling you to stop supporting Ron Paul. However, the criticism of Ron Paul by proxy is reasonable. For crying out loud, go read blog comments on a story critical of Paul. You can crow on about how those aren't "real" Ron Paul supporters until the cows come home. But we both know they are real.

The grassroots is Ron Paul's greatest ally and his worst enemy at the same time.

No, you cut and paste that for effect. You only mentioned my steaming comments, but not my argument. weak. Then yet an ad hominem attack.

It must suck to be so sensitive.

Then you claimed it was my comments that hurt Ron Paul, when you called people "retards"

Originally Posted by Ron LOL View Post

You're deluding yourself if you think Ron Paul doesn't have a drastically higher ratio of batshit insane groupies to "normal supporters" than other candidates.

LOL. You two just proved my point beautifully.

Now you deny that that even matters, even though you were the one who and are still the defending MedVed when it is your comments MedVed could be referring to. I know I heard MedVed get angry at a caller who called someone a retard. So, it's you??

Also, MedVed is not a moron, he knows the msm is trying to destroy Ron Paul and he knows he is not getting fair time so why would a fair guy bring that up? Because he HATES us and Ron Paul and would say anything if it were true or not to hurt us. Plus, he also knows RP supporters get a lot of slack, maybe just maybe those people who may or may not be threatening are not RP supporters, but in fact people trying to hurt RP. MedVed knows this. He is also supposed to be a smart guy, sorry, but only an idiot bases his vote on a supporter. Seriously, if you have been around people ever in your life, you know enough to know that all people are different, but it doesn't reflect who a presidential candidate might be or not be. It is ridiculous. A person in MedVed's position ought to realize his impact, I think he does and that is why he says it. Like RP can control shit like that.

I know no such thing about anyone and their blogs. I am sure you find the same thing across the board, but only Ron Paul gets mentioned because he threatens to bring down the institution that MedVed clearly depends on.

gracebkr
02-01-2008, 12:05 AM
ron lol, have you ever taken stats?

I don't think it would hold any water at all to say we have more crazies with less supporters than the rest. Stats say that can't be true. The bigger the group the more crazies.

steph3n
02-01-2008, 12:06 AM

yea but there is a population of supporters here in denial and downright disrepect for anyone asking them to put on their best and not their worst

evandi
02-01-2008, 12:11 AM

The criticism of Ron Paul by proxy is unreasonable, ridiculous and fallacious. These people want Ron Paul supporters to stop so that they will not hear from them, and you know it.

He will be nothing without our advocacy. Bloggers yell and scream and so did you, but all this time what you were talking about never existed. You were decrying people's "terrible" response to blogs when they were not acting as you claimed. You are in a fantasy world where you believe everything we're accused of and nothing we accuse others of. Shove it.

Ron LOL
02-01-2008, 12:28 AM
No, you cut and paste that for effect. You only mentioned my steaming comments, but not my argument. weak. Then yet an ad hominem attack.

Then you claimed it was my comments that hurt Ron Paul, when you called people "retards"
So the part where I ignore your argument is the part where I responded to your argument, right? Just trying to clear this up...

I specifically argued that it's reasonable for uninformed voters to base their opinion of Ron Paul on his supporters given the media blackout.

Now you deny that that even matters, even though you were the one who and are still the defending MedVed when it is your comments MedVed could be referring to. I know I heard MedVed get angry at a caller who called someone a retard. So, it's you??
I mean this sincerely: did you actually read and understand my comments? They're consistent with one another.

And stop clinging to "tard." It has nothing to do with the discussion we're having. You're trying to use it to prove that I'm part of the problem I'm describing, but those directions are orthogonal.

Also, MedVed is not a moron, he knows the msm is trying to destroy Ron Paul and he knows he is not getting fair time so why would a fair guy bring that up? Because he HATES us and Ron Paul and would say anything if it were true or not to hurt us. Plus, he also knows RP supporters get a lot of slack, maybe just maybe those people who may or may not be threatening are not RP supporters, but in fact people trying to hurt RP. MedVed knows this. He is also supposed to be a smart guy, sorry, but only an idiot bases his vote on a supporter. Seriously, if you have been around people ever in your life, you know enough to know that all people are different, but it doesn't reflect who a presidential candidate might be or not be. It is ridiculous. A person in MedVed's position ought to realize his impact, I think he does and that is why he says it. Like RP can control shit like that.
What the hell is the deal with this fundamental unwillingness to believe that threatening e-mails come from "real" Ron Paul supporters? It's preposterous. Why would anybody waste their time writing fake death threats? It must be the NWO and the MSM trying to keep Ron Paul down, right? :rolleyes:

I know no such thing about anyone and their blogs. I am sure you find the same thing across the board, but only Ron Paul gets mentioned because he threatens to bring down the institution that MedVed clearly depends on.
Dude, this is a well known fact. Ron Paul stories get picked up by the masses of Ron Paul supporters constantly refreshing a Google News search for "Ron Paul." Go read the comments for any major story critical of RP and witness the loads and loads of remarks trashing the author as being a "bought-and-paid-for neo-con warmonger establishment shill."

ron lol, have you ever taken stats?

I don't think it would hold any water at all to say we have more crazies with less supporters than the rest. Stats say that can't be true. The bigger the group the more crazies.

I'm a mechanical engineer. Six sigma is part of my job. I know a thing or two about statistics, and statistics has nothing to do with this argument. You want to believe that Ron Paul supporters come from the same population as, say, Obama supporters. ProTip: they don't.

The criticism of Ron Paul by proxy is unreasonable, ridiculous and fallacious. These people want Ron Paul supporters to stop so that they will not hear from them, and you know it.

He will be nothing without our advocacy. Bloggers yell and scream and so did you, but all this time what you were talking about never existed. You were decrying people's "terrible" response to blogs when they were not acting as you claimed. You are in a fantasy world where you believe everything we're accused of and nothing we accuse others of. Shove it.

The media blackout isn't the average voter's fault. Ron Paul's supporters should be a fair representation of his positions. This is a totally reasonable position. As such, if Ron Paul has some crazy supporters causing trouble, it's totally reasonable for somebody to decide not to vote for him for that reason.

You rightly point out that Ron Paul is nothing without our advocacy as the official campaign is utterly inept. However, I suggest you go read the comments section of any story critical of RP if you insist on telling me I'm living in a fantasy world. That is, unless you just want to apologize.

evandi
02-01-2008, 12:30 AM
So the part where I ignore your argument is the part where I responded to your argument, right? Just trying to clear this up...

I specifically argued that it's reasonable for uninformed voters to base their opinion of Ron Paul on his supporters given the media blackout.

I mean this sincerely: did you actually read and understand my comments? They're consistent with one another.

And stop clinging to "tard." It has nothing to do with the discussion we're having. You're trying to use it to prove that I'm part of the problem I'm describing, but those directions are orthogonal.

What the hell is the deal with this fundamental unwillingness to believe that threatening e-mails come from "real" Ron Paul supporters? It's preposterous. Why would anybody waste their time writing fake death threats? It must be the NWO and the MSM trying to keep Ron Paul down, right? :rolleyes:

Dude, this is a well known fact. Ron Paul stories get picked up by the masses of Ron Paul supporters constantly refreshing a Google News search for "Ron Paul." Go read the comments for any major story critical of RP and witness the loads and loads of remarks trashing the author as being a "bought-and-paid-for neo-con warmonger establishment shill."

I'm a mechanical engineer. Six sigma is part of my job. I know a thing or two about statistics, and statistics has nothing to do with this argument. You want to believe that Ron Paul supporters come from the same population as, say, Obama supporters. ProTip: they don't.

The media blackout isn't the average voter's fault. Ron Paul's supporters should be a fair representation of his positions. This is a totally reasonable position. As such, if Ron Paul has some crazy supporters causing trouble, it's totally reasonable for somebody to decide not to vote for him for that reason.

You rightly point out that Ron Paul is nothing without our advocacy as the official campaign is utterly inept. However, I suggest you go read the comments section of any story critical of RP if you insist on telling me I'm living in a fantasy world. That is, unless you just want to apologize.

I've read them. People say what they think. You're an idiot.

Ron LOL
02-01-2008, 12:32 AM
I've read them. People say what they think. You're an idiot.

Grassroots, I hope you're taking notes. Remember, this attitude is what will win Ron Paul votes.

evandi
02-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Grassroots, I hope you're taking notes. Remember, this attitude is what will win Ron Paul votes.

Ya, sometimes it will.

Ron LOL
02-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Ya, sometimes it will.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9823/51jdkw8tv1lgc3.jpg

Goldwater Conservative
02-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Extrapolating based on the results so far, there are at least 1 million Ron Paul supporters across the country. OF COURSE some of them will be crazy or go overboard.

evandi
02-01-2008, 12:35 AM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9823/51jdkw8tv1lgc3.jpg

Maybe it should have the title, "How to promise something you can't deliver."

BreakYourChains
02-01-2008, 12:36 AM

Well, yes, unfortunately, they are all probably pretty well behaved. But, this is easy to understand - they are sheep, and do not think! We are wide awake and thinking, and can understand the ramifications of all of this. They have no idea....

billyjoeallen
02-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Back to Medved: He's a college friend of Hillary. Formerly a radical leftist, he's a neocon in every sense of the word. He has ties to AIPAC, the main part of the Israel lobby and he constantly calls Ron Paul that guy with the "Nazi Blimp." I used to live in Seattle and I liked his movie reviews, but I have his number now.

Exarel
02-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Talking heads that spew propaganda (really, these guys meet with Bush and attend Whitehouse Christmas parties) are scum. Medved, Hannity, Hewitt, Levin, the whole bunch. The sinister part is that they spew half truths. They make sense some of the time and once they've hooked you they can suggest whatever they want. The saddest part is that people form their opinions based on what these guys spew.

Completely agree. I wish people would wake up to this. This is a much stronger form of manipulation than the more blatant smears and lies.

fj45lvr
02-01-2008, 02:35 AM

WRONG.

You actually believe that the GOP masses that actually believe that the Islamists are going to be coming over here isn't more CRAZY????

Let's see:

they think their leadership is "conservative" (delusional)
are content to create MASSIVE budget deficits and tout being fiscally prudent (totally delusional)
are OK with giving billions of dollars to dictators (really really crazy)
are willing to shoot million dollar missles into neighborhood restaurants killing civilians because they might have taken out Saddam (loony as hell)
are happy to waste taxpayer money to blow up shit and rebuild it again
believe that "pre-emptive" killing is a "good" thing and we can actually spread "freedom and democracy" at the same time (totally delusional)
supporting financially and militarily a racist apatheid state is "setting an example" of freedom without any adverse consequences
selling weapons to all sides is a good thing
I guess your definition of CRAZY is subjective and this is only the "tip of the iceberg".

Minuteman2008
02-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Medved is just another invade-the-world, invite-the-world, in-hock-to-the-world globalist neocon. It is no surprise that he doesn't like Ron Paul supporters. Which is fine, because most Ron Paul supporters would easily recognize Medved for what he is.

gracebkr
02-01-2008, 10:51 AM

You hypocrite! you called people retards. This is what you are saying people don't like and you do it. Please, if you can't grasp that, then stop.

CopperheadNC
02-01-2008, 10:52 AM
I can't listen to anyone with a mustache like that.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:b0ptniTUG_88_M:http://mountaineermusings.com/wp-content/michael_medved_hearts_me_back.jpg

itshappening
02-01-2008, 10:55 AM
It took me quite a while to come around because of some of the nutty RP supporters. I lurk around a lot of the forums and some of the stuff you read is just plain nutty.

But in all honesty, I think that's a bit judgemental and nutty of me...

The real craziness is when you go read other "conservative Republican" forums. There is a lot of fighting about the best candidate. The Romney people and McCain people just don't get it. Everything that is wrong with their candidate is what is right with Dr. Paul. They can't see the tree because of the forest.

Anyway, I don't get how anyone supports McCain. If you want Hillary, just vote for Hillary. Ugh.

even nutty people are citizens