PDA

View Full Version : Some of Rons Credentials

jawrightbiz
01-31-2008, 09:05 PM
This is something I saw on Wikipedia and I thought it might shed some light on how qualified Ron Paul is in comparison.

Paul serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee (having been on the Western Hemisphere and the Asia and Pacific subcommittees); the Joint Economic Committee; and the Committee on Financial Services (as Ranking Member of the Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade and Technology subcommittee, and Vice-Chair of the Oversight and Investigations subcommittee).

Paul served as honorary chair of, and is a current member of, the Republican Liberty Caucus, a political action organization dedicated to promoting the ideals of individual rights, limited government and free enterprise within the Republican Party. He also hosts a luncheon every Thursday for the Liberty Committee, a group of libertarian-leaning Republican representatives. Paul is a founding member of the Congressional Rural Caucus, which deals with agricultural and rural issues, and the Congressional Wildlife Refuge Caucus.

I wish my resume looked like that!

jawrightbiz
01-31-2008, 09:06 PM
bump

Jae0
01-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Might want to gets quotes from a source that isnt Wiki

bc2208
01-31-2008, 09:08 PM
When phonebanking in NH I was told that Ron Paul didn't have "the credentials or the demeanor to carry the day."

jawrightbiz
01-31-2008, 09:11 PM
Please by all means correct it as you see fit....

Chibioz
01-31-2008, 09:14 PM
not to mention the obvious that he is a doctor that owned his own practice, served in the air force, delivered thousands of babies, wrote books on economics. it is impressive.