PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong... v. adopt-an-Iowan.

Akus
08-06-2007, 02:15 AM
I want to adopt some Iowans, but the link I'm going to, you know, that blog link, allows only one adoption. How can I adopt more?

Yes, I'm a total retard when it comes to Pay Pal, please help.

Lord Xar
08-06-2007, 02:23 AM
I think you just select a donation amount..

You are buying ONE donation of "n" number of tickets...

For instance, if you were buying ONE ticket, you pay $35. If you were buying 2 tickets, you put in $70...

You see, ONE donation for "n" number of dollars......

You are not putting items in a shopping basket... so, you are donating to ONE thing.. that is the "1" you are curious about.. now you just
put in the amount you want to donate..

1 tix = 35
2 tix = 70
3 tix = 105
etc......

But you don't put a "quanitity".. the amount you donate assumes a ticket quantity.

Akus
08-06-2007, 02:33 AM
no man, it already selected only one donation, and I am to enter the $ amount. But it will not let me select the unit amount. Please direct me to a different website because I don't understand what am I doing wrong. Or perhaps there is an email to the adopt an iowan that I could use.

Lord Xar
08-06-2007, 02:43 AM
no man, it already selected only one donation, and I am to enter the $ amount. But it will not let me select the unit amount. Please direct me to a different website because I don't understand what am I doing wrong. Or perhaps there is an email to the adopt an iowan that I could use.

let me just be clear so there is no misunderstanding..

1. click donate now button
2. go to paypal..
3. enter price IN box marked: Unit Price
4. Click "Update Totals"
5. LOG IN TO PAYPAL --> module in bottom right..
a. enter your email
b. enter your password

* 6. Don't have a paypal?
a. Look under header: Don't have a PayPal account? and click the link "Continue"

That is it...

disinter
08-06-2007, 09:01 AM
I donated $100... no problems.