PDA

View Full Version : Who did you lose the most respect for after last night's debate?

Eagles
01-31-2008, 08:24 PM
I no longer have any respect for Anderson Cooper.

dirka
01-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Your question doesn't really apply to me because I never had any respect for Slanderson to lose.

But If your asking if he is an even bigger Communist than I already thought he was, then yes..my answer is yes.

american empire
01-31-2008, 08:39 PM
how about none of the above.....did not have respect for any of the above so how could they lose it.........

HOLLYWOOD
01-31-2008, 08:46 PM
Anderson COOPER...CNN's $4,000,000.00/year MAN has turned into a POS!

See the problem with all these moderators on these corporate NEWS STATIONS... they think, because they make a lot of money... they are smarter than everyone else!

ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX/FAUX... they all sell their soles for the US buck! SHALLOW AS THEY COME, they are all disgraceful to America! DISGUSTING! I wonder about Wolf BILTZER, Lou Dobbs, and the rest of the usually HIRED THUGS!

Nathaniele
01-31-2008, 08:48 PM
I hate to admit it, but I have always liked Anderson, until last night anyway :(

pcosmar
01-31-2008, 08:49 PM
I would have had to have respect for them to lose it.

Caravello
01-31-2008, 08:50 PM
I used to somewhat like Romney, but after the Mark Larsen thing brought his smugness and arrogance to my attention and after all his glances over to A Cooper, I think he is just a sleaze.

agaiziunas
01-31-2008, 08:52 PM
Yes, Cooper is a tool

thekeeper
01-31-2008, 08:56 PM
I actually gained a little more respect for Mike Huckabee last night. However, I am sure that I will get over it in a day or two. LOL

ClayTrainor
01-31-2008, 08:57 PM
I actually gained a little more respect for Mike Huckabee last night. However, I am sure that I will get over it in a day or two. LOL

lol yea, i was thinking the same thing... i think it's only because both him and ron paul were getting the shaft, so in that respect, we can relate to him.

I used to like anderson cooper, back before i woke up, but now i can clearly see he is just a tool used by the media machine, and really has a weak personality when u watch him closely.

jsu718
01-31-2008, 09:00 PM
I have actually thought Anderson Cooper was decent since he hosted The Mole... which I wish had been more popular. I don't watch his show on CNN ever since I don't even own a TV, but last night he was ridiculous as a moderator. I no longer have ANY respect for him at all.

tarabyte
01-31-2008, 09:01 PM
sad, sad sad, how I wish that Wolf Blitzer - who I do think is an ACTUAL journalist - was instead hosting the debates as he did in tonight's democrat "debate". I think Wolf would have given Paul and Huckabee a chance to speak and would have broken up the pissing match between McCain and Romney

hamdog
01-31-2008, 09:03 PM
i've been losing major respect for mccain ever since that one debate where rp asked him about some executive economic committee or whatever. i didn't know what it was, but i could have bullshitted better than he did.

that was the worst response ever and now all i hear from him is these people's names who have nothing to do with anything. but apparently, they're all his friends.

way to cop out on all the answers.

i actually 'like' huckleberry after watching those two goons on stage last night.

thanks for reading.

RonPaulalways
Anderson.

A. Havnes

Yes, I did find myself nodding at Huckabee. However, I lost even more respect for McCain if that's even possible!

xj0hnx
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
It is a toss up for me. The battle of dimwits between McCain, and Romney over the semantics of "timeline" made McCain look really stupid. However Anderson really scored some serious "I am a tool of the industry" points. I'd have to say that because Anderson will never be in charge of anything more than a debate, McCain gets my vote.

Lyn
01-31-2008, 10:00 PM
I absolutely can not stand McCain and his insane snarky arrogance. He has been smirking and acting smug through all the debates but it just seemed to be on extra thick yesterday at the debate. It took everything I had to not run off the road today to take out one of his signs. I really hate that guy and can not phathom this country with his psycho finger on the button. God help us.

Matt Collins
01-31-2008, 10:16 PM
Just remember that Huck has ripped off RP's position and given lip service to various ideals that Ron supports. And he has been caught in lies, asked for tax increases, and welcomes illegals. Hopefully that will help you get over it quicker :p

Ira Aten
02-01-2008, 08:04 AM
I couldn't vote for Anderson Cooper, as I had no respect for him at all before the debate, and he continues to maintain the same standards which earned him none in the first place.

However, I did vote for McCain as being the one I lost respect for, as I did have at least a scintilla of it previous to his continuation of the smarmy, shit eating grin backhanded comments about everyone in the world but himself.

He is a mean spirited, mentally unstable person who I do not believe would pass the new (which he supported) law which requires a person with a history of any type of mental "defectiveness" in their past, be denied the right to carry a concealed handgun, or purchase a new firearm.

I truly think they should run his name and social security number through the very same "instant mental check" for post traumatic stress disorder, that every other vet will now undergo to buy a firearm, before we go and put an ICBM under at his disposal.

He scares the living shit out of me. Hell, he makes George Bush appear almost lucid.

FreeTraveler
02-01-2008, 08:06 AM
This poll needs options for:

The MSM - for their blatant disrespect of the American People & Dr. Ron Paul.
The GOP Establishment - for allowing such a travesty.
The American People - for not standing up and rioting in the streets.

thehittgirl
02-01-2008, 08:58 AM
I would have had to have respect for them to lose it.

Yep. I never really knew much about Anderson Cooper except from the mole. He seemed cool at the time(I had no idea he was on CNN news until later)So, I chose him, only because I never had respect for the other choices.

Since he ignored Ron and never got back to him as promised...I picked him. He's not cool anymore.

Ball
02-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Anderson Cooper has grey pubes, pas it on:

http://www.celebrityhack.com/anderson-cooper-hides-his-penis/