PDA

View Full Version : Organic Act of 1871

Wyurm
01-31-2008, 07:59 PM
I have recently decided to look into this because of the argument being used in the Snipes trial. I have seen sites dedicated to this particular argument before, however, ignored them because it seemed a bit far fetched. Now however, I am beginning to understand why our government is able to get away with so many blatent violations of the Constitution. Appearantly it has no allegance to the constitution nor any responsibility to us since it incorporated the 10 square miles known as the District of Columbia.

This also gives the Fed the ability to exist as well as the collection agency better known as the IRS. It is a bit confusing, however it deals with simple semantics and legal specifics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_Organic_Act_of_1871

The above link gives horribly little info, however, Article 1 Section 8 of the constitution does in fact declare the District of Columbia to be the seat of the US government -- which is now incorporated. I would be curious to see any other arguments for or against this.

Ex Post Facto
01-31-2008, 08:19 PM
Well in trademark laws, this idea that they can claim THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a seperate entity than the United States of America won't float. Mere capitalizing a name doesn't give it enough distinction to be considered a seperate entity.

One thing I know for sure, is that America, no matter who controls it belongs to the people. If subverted, America can be reclaimed by any government, by the people. Even if the NAU happened, the people can rise up against it at any time and take it back peacefully. We outnumber the elite. History has shown what happens when the government oppresses it's people. The elite know this and have to create events and disinformation to gain the permission of the people, to control them.

Thats by two cents. We control our future not them.

IcyPeaceMaker
01-31-2008, 08:23 PM
We have 50 states, they have 10 square miles, I say we march on them and hang the lot of them, then move on to the state houses and get assholes like Hickaboo and Romanian. Get every state GOP head who is in cahoots with the RNC.

Wyurm
01-31-2008, 08:58 PM
We have 50 states, they have 10 square miles, I say we march on them and hang the lot of them, then move on to the state houses and get assholes like Hickaboo and Romanian. Get every state GOP head who is in cahoots with the RNC.

The idea is that by incorporating DC, the US government became a corporation. So, where the US government has authority, so does the US corporation. Thus it's more than 10 miles.

No matter what the truth behind this is, though, the people could always stand up for themselves. Sadly, the people won't likely do that till they feel directly affected. There are still too many who don't feel the pinch of a depressed economy, nor do they feel the oppression that many others are experiencing. It's only a matter of time though.

Tugboat1988
02-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Hummm, so let's see. They set up a corporation. Which, in other circles, adds up to setting up a 'front.' Now I get it.

Tugboat