PDA

View Full Version : I know the secret plan donate big tomorrow

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Ok its just a theory but:

After Michigan I realized what this campaign is really about and why Ron Paul needs the money, not only to become president, but to help find all the "hot spots" in every single state.

Finding the "hot spots" in each state will help us focus on those area, after Ron Pauls run, to get congressmen and senators in office. It is a amazing plan that is a peaceful revolution. We as Ron Paul supporters need to listen and watch who Ron Paul endorses and focus our energy on helping those people get elected.

Ron Paul is not a fad like they want us to believe.

Two things that need to be done,

Donate:
http://ronpaul2008.com/donate

and sign up as a precinct leader
https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

The Revolution needs to run in ALL THE STATES! Keep up the good work guys, we are well on our way.

theantirobot
01-31-2008, 08:05 PM
I plan on running for congress in 2010. It seems like an easy well paying job with virtually no qualifications. The internet lets us communicate directly with our constituents. We can turn to them for advise and guidance, and of coarse the other members of the revolution in congress. Congressional runs should be more widely promoted in the Ron Paul community.

the_bee
01-31-2008, 08:16 PM
I plan on running for congress in 2010. It seems like an easy well paying job with virtually no qualifications. The internet lets us communicate directly with our constituents. We can turn to them for advise and guidance, and of coarse the other members of the revolution in congress. Congressional runs should be more widely promoted in the Ron Paul community.

bump

luvthedoc08
01-31-2008, 08:20 PM
totally i want to run for congress when i feel i'd be electable (i'm 20 right now), means i'd have to leave Los Angeles though...

ItsTime
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Find a small state, you need less money than you think to live there. get in with the locals and you could be a congressperson.

totally i want to run for congress when i feel i'd be electable (i'm 20 right now), means i'd have to leave Los Angeles though...

Lucid American
01-31-2008, 08:29 PM
I think about it from time to time.

I'm 34 now and have just started coursework on my MBA, which I'll finish in 2009. After that I'm supposed to keep my job 2 years, so perhaps when I'm approaching 40 I'll channel my mid-life crisis energies into running.

govtpigII
01-31-2008, 08:41 PM
bump

Lars
02-01-2008, 02:11 AM
Ok its just a theory but:

After Michigan I realized what this campaign is really about and why Ron Paul needs the money, not only to become president, but to help find all the "hot spots" in every single state.

Finding the "hot spots" in each state will help us focus on those area, after Ron Pauls run, to get congressmen and senators in office. It is a amazing plan that is a peaceful revolution. We as Ron Paul supporters need to listen and watch who Ron Paul endorses and focus our energy on helping those people get elected.

Ron Paul is not a fad like they want us to believe.

Two things that need to be done,

Donate:
http://ronpaul2008.com/donate

and sign up as a precinct leader
https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

The Revolution needs to run in ALL THE STATES! Keep up the good work guys, we are well on our way.

This is a good theory and it seems to be working!

Grandson of Liberty
02-01-2008, 02:13 AM

let me guess. . .white guy? :cool:

ItsTime
02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
bump for a reminder

kyleAF
02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
I think this is an inevitable extension of the whole movement and campaign. I don't know if it's been "strategized".

FortWorth38
02-11-2008, 09:57 PM

I Love It !! Congress Here I Come